The 2018/19 Off-Season Video Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Lets get some feel good stuff going here over the offseason compatriots. I'm at my wits end with the 50+ threads of doom and gloom.

I wanna see some of the very best that Manly and Rugby League have had to offer over the years. Ill start it off with this cracker from 2014.

I still have a hole in my roof from jumping off the couch... and the insurance claim from the flood of Soward's tears.

Ano
Lets get some feel good stuff going here over the offseason compatriots. I'm at my wits end with the 50+ threads of doom and gloom.

I wanna see some of the very best that Manly and Rugby League have had to offer over the years. Ill start it off with this cracker from 2014.

I still have a hole in my roof from jumping off the couch... and the insurance claim from the flood of Soward's tears.

Another Penrith special. Both great memories

One of my favourite games

God I had to work that night and would slip into the lunch room every 10mins (actually 2mins... I had the 'runs' ;) that night). What a game too miss. Couldn't believe it.

Did the 1000km drive for the grand final though, however, I was right in line with the SBW forward pass. :(

Last one. Another sneaky win thanks to Matai against the slime. I miss our resilience. We would win games like this all the time. As a fan we'd always know something was in the bag, when most would think the game was gone.

God I had to work that night and would slip into the lunch room every 10mins (actually 2mins... I had the 'runs' ;) that night). What a game too miss. Couldn't believe it.

Did the 1000km drive for the grand final though, however, I was right in line with the SBW forward pass. :(
I remember watching it with my new Gf at the time, and I remember the first 20 I was punching pillows, throwing remotes.. let's just she was mortified. When Wolfman scored I got chills down my spine and still do everytime I see it. P.S yes she left me not long after haha

Ano

Another Penrith special. Both great memories

Here is a piece of folk lore for you.

Silvertails (Alternate Eagles) was established in 2004 out of frustration over OneEyedEagles website where most the the common folk here were being banned for having a say.

This game vs Penrith in 2005 was the first official meet up of the Silvertails gang at a game. What a win.

I watched Ryan pull off one of the all time great pool shots the night before.

C**t said to me he would chip the black and pocket the red. And he ****ing did. To this day mate... to this day I still dont believe what i saw.

If @byso is still around he probably has the original ST team photo hanging about.

Dan and I stood down the front of the hill singing 'its a long way back to penrith' until every last one of them had left the building.

I was maggot...:D

Last edited:
That game v Souths to qualify for the 2013 GF was one of my most enjoyable.

I was in Melbourne with my two son in law’s ( both still alive at that stage) and just prior to the cancer discovery in one.

My Melbourne son in law didn’t have a TV that could pick up Chan 9 GEM so we had to find a pub that was showing the game.

The three of us went, had a steak, and were drinking beers.

The Melbourne son in law is a Souths supporter , and when they lead by ( whatever it was ) was cock a hoop , demanding I shouted and singing glory glory to south Sydney at the top of his voice.

Then we came back.

And he got the ****s, big time.

When we won, he picked up his chair , threw it against the wall and stormed out leaving my other son in law and me pissing ourselves laughing.

That was a Friday ,he never spoke to us until we were leaving on Sunday.

Funniest thing ever !!!

And one of the best non grand final games I’ve seen.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8