The Ashes 2019 in Eng.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Clint

Tipping Member
I hope the miss by Warner off Stokes at first slip isn't costly.
I wonder at what stage do we give Stokes a single and just target the other end.

Clint

Tipping Member
Archer won't be able to contain himself for long here. Will be all or nothing from Archer I'm tipping.

Clint

Tipping Member
So it's Diamonds at the moment from Archer. Two hacks, two boundaries off Lyon... Again as I'm typing Archer gone. Caught on the boundary.

Clint

Tipping Member
Good catch by Head. Right on the boundary. Was going to step over the rope. Catches it throws it up, steps back into the field of play and takes the catch. Woo hoo. C'mon boys. England 8 for. Require 73.

Clint

Tipping Member
I'm having flashbacks to Border and Thomo and that partnership in 82/83. Didn't they need 73. Same as Stokes and Leach. Now down to 49. Hope they don't get as close. Pat replacing Lyon. Good choice. C'mon Pat. Wrap it up mate. I've got work tomorrow.

Clint

Tipping Member
Stokes 100. Did not raise his bat. Just hit another 6. 27 needed. Amazing batting. Now get him out. Nope another 6. Stokes has gone 4, 6, 6 off Hazelwood. 21 to win.

Clint

Tipping Member
Hazelwood 1 ball to Leach. Leach has looked very solid. Has not looked like getting out.... Hope I just put the mockers on him..Taking his time .. redoing gloves.... Hazelwood in. Nothing ball down leg side.
Stokes back on strike. Surely he has to mis hit one.....

Clint

Tipping Member
Lyon to Leach. One ball . Solidly defended. Relying on a Stokes mis hit now. 17 required.

Clint

Tipping Member
Pat to Stokes. Dropped at third man. Difficult chance. Harris.
Another boundary. Umpires checking if 4 or 6. Is 4.
13 needed.
4 more straight down the ground .
9 needed.

Clint

Tipping Member
Confirmed. Stokes now on strike to Lyon. 8 needed. Has to be this over one way or another.

Clint

Tipping Member
Stokes can now play it along the ground you think and just take Australia out of the game. Nope 6. 2 to win. Damn it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12