The battle of the forums!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey CW, did you see what was said about you over at LU?  I think I should go and bash him for attacking my friend.  

Canteen go suck on some carbon monoxide mate  
you're a fool
I haven't been over there. I will have to go and have a look at what intelligent person made the crack! Oh dear!

Matabele - I just got off the ground from laughing - top stuff.  I am surpised the Viking hasn't come hear defending himself telling us what a quality journalist he is and as such would never write a biased article.
Haig has come to the realisation that I'm a bagger that's full of .............

Unlike our mate cc-eagle. I guess they don't teach irony and satire in high schools anymore. Maybe it's not PC. :roll:

[blockquote]Hey CW, did you see what was said about you over at LU?  I think I should go and bash him for attacking my friend.  

Canteen go suck on some carbon monoxide mate  
you're a fool
I haven't been over there. I will have to go and have a look at what intelligent person made the crack! Oh dear![/blockquote]
I went over to LU and it as a Sir CliffordGC who has had a go at me for some reason. I have never had anything to do with him before so I am not sure what his beef is????

Matabele - I just got off the ground from laughing - top stuff.  I am surpised the Viking hasn't come hear defending himself telling us what a quality journalist he is and as such would never write a biased article.
So you liked my BS did you Wheel????? :wink:

[blockquote]Matabele - I just got off the ground from laughing - top stuff.  I am surpised the Viking hasn't come hear defending himself telling us what a quality journalist he is and as such would never write a biased article.
Haig has come to the realisation that I'm a bagger that's full of .............

Unlike our mate cc-eagle. I guess they don't teach irony and satire in high schools anymore. Maybe it's not PC. :roll:[/blockquote]

*sigh*

re-read my posts..

I already mentioned in this thread that I'm a fan of satire. If I wasn't why would I bother venturing in here?

They do teach satire in schools contrary to your belief. In fact a whole unit of my HSC was dedicated to the study of satirical texts. I'm not sure what marks I recieved for the essay on that unit for the HSC, but for (Adv) English my marks landed in the band six category.

The debate is well over, it's not because I do not understand nor appreciate satire. It's because you called friends of mine mindless,dolebludging rednecks.

CC, he doesn't mean a word of it mate. We all cop it on the chest when he sticks it too us (like we all doo here) so your doll bludging red neck mates can handle it im sure.

Also, I've been called many a name by your mates, and im sure it wasn't satire. Lets just move on people. Jokes over for most.

I can see CC point. I was annoyed when disparaging remarks was made about AE people on there site. When I made a fair reply, they were quickly deleted so the person wouldn't get upset by some truth.

No problem though your free to air your view cc_eagle.

I also know that Matas view was satire.

I also know that most of the Rockers are fine people and I won't get involved in any bagging of them.

By all means guys you have permission to take the piss out of us all you like.

I promise I wont :cry:

Settle down all - the majority of posters on all sites are fine and it is only a few who are a problem.

A fairly well known member of the Rockers has given me a rather uncalled for serve on League Unlimited just recently as I had the temerity to disagree with him on outdated views towards women. (I am thick enough skinned not to be offended, though I thought his behaviour was uncalled for and totally inappropriate.)

"the majority of posters on all sites are fine and it is only a few who are a problem."

Wash your mouth out with soap CW!

PS. To all who can't tell. That was a joke!!! :shock:

if i keep reading this post from start to finish yeah

never said i was champ, but you pale in comparison to me tiger

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8