The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
globaleagle said:
Stop yer whining Dan or I swear I'll hack your secret forum and post pics of 'willies' in it!

Sheesh.*

*yeah, I wont be doing that.

correction...pics of your willy, it's a small forum

We're evolving into thinking-driven beings who can emote. Away from emotion-driven beings who can think. So the theory goes.

If that day ever arrives, Dan, you'll have more time on your hands. That'll be the day that tribalism is buried alongside footy and this footy forum.

Daniel said:
I know its only one thread however its always at the top constantly being updated. Surely we have some Manly stuff to discuss, or actual football

I agree with Dan here. Why are we discussing a crap team on the bottom of the table, when our boys are on fire.
As fun as it is to bag on a team that deserves it lol.

The dogs suck and I'm happy to lol @ them but won't lose any sleep if someone puts this thread to sleep like Elvis did to ol shep.

torana355 said:
Im in two minds, in a way i think it ok for us to to have a bit of fun with the situation at the Dogs but i do agree we need to show a bit of class, we don't want to snoop to their level do we?

I do!

How do you "snoop" to their level ? Is that like being Snoopy dressed in a Sherlock Holmes type outfit with a magnifying glass?
Anyway one thing we must remember when they were putting the boot into us we were PREMIERS. Now we are putting the boot into them and they are on the bottom of the table. This story just gets better and better LOLOLOLOLOL

mickqld said:
How do you "snoop" to their level ? Is that like being Snoopy dressed in a Sherlock Holmes type outfit with a magnifying glass?
Anyway one thing we must remember when they were putting the boot into us we were PREMIERS. Now we are putting the boot into them and they are on the bottom of the table. This story just gets better and better LOLOLOLOLOL
Sorry i meant stoop lol.

Remember when the RLW mole equivalent was called Sherlock? Too much speed work not enough snooping!

Anyway I think any manly fan would need a magnifying glass to snoop to bulldogs level. There aren't enough glaringly obvious successes in the past five years.

Ours are plainly visible.

bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Late mail man said last night Kasiano may not last the year

He must be lying Berks... Because the family club denied that any of the rumours were true.

... And when you think 'family club' think the godfather.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11