The cold pies and p1ss warm beer thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought the beer was coolish, but having the beer shed on hill closed last night, not bloody acceptable, having to walk a few minutes to buy my beer, where is my memebership money going, I blame Lowe for everything.

I'd had substantially less than you (at that point) and the beer was unacceptably warm.

When will they get Tooheys Old at the ground? I'm a member & deserve the beer of my choice. To have a one beer suits all policy is just not good enough. If this situation is not resolved, I'll think twice before renewing my membership next year.

Went to the game yesterday nothing was avaliable for about half an hour after the gates opened, shop under the Jane Try pies luke warm, brought another pie from the sop inbetween the Jane Try and the hill over cooked hard base and sides. maybe if they can't heat food like normal people do, food should be allowed to be brought into the ground after all we are not getting value for money.

Almost for got apparently the chips were hot and fresh :eek: , A work mate suggested speaking to a govt dept on the matter might consider if same happens next home game.

The pie I had was a bit too hot But was good after I ate my hot chips bought from the shop under the scoreboard, didn't buy any drinks inside the ground so can't comment on them

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
The pie I had was a bit too hot But was good after I ate my hot chips bought from the shop under the scoreboard, didn't buy any drinks inside the ground so can't comment on them

Daughter had 2 lots of hot chips that were fresh and hot.I had a pie,that was only lukewarm.Had 1 beer (i know,u guys think Im fibbing-had to drive) and it was JUST cool.What a difference a week makes.Compare SFS last week (hot pie and chips/cold beer) to the 2nd rate rubbish we get at Brookie,and you see that's just ONE area that we are so far behind other grounds.

Off to Suncorp this weekend for the Panfers V the Donkeys, I can have the choice of..Asian, Indian, Kebabs, Salads, the usual hot stuff and all will be fresh and ready to go....the beer however will be f**king xxxx...god I hate that ****! (but it will be cold)

By law, food has to reach a certain heat to kill any possible bacteria before its considered cooked and saleable
I think its 75 degrees

jbb/james link said:
By law, food has to reach a certain heat to kill any possible bacteria before its considered cooked and saleable
I think its 75 degrees

Well,I'm in big trouble,James.That pie I had was nowhere near 75 deg.The beer was just Cool,not cold.You're right wylergnu,the beer did seem a bit flat.Wonder if it was past it's best before date?

I had a pie at the Western Farce game on Sat night and the pies were not hot. Made me homesick.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6