• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A well deserved milestone
A Great Family Man
A Great Manly Club Man
Above all A Great Manly Premiership Winner
1712275349358.png

What I want is better game management from our #7 and captain rather than constantly play what he sees in front of him. There is a time for that, and time not to.

Yes he can do special things and kick clutch field goals, but, you know.........
Truth. DCE would become an immortal if he broke out of the mindset that says he is a half that must play what’s in front of him as opposed to managing a team. He could have done ( and could still do) both. It’s a mindset ready to be broken if he wants to step up to that echelon.

I am truly amazed how quickly the Neville's come out and attack DCE when one of his attacks options doesn't quite come off. Hang your heads in shame u nuftys.

DCE won the match for Manly today vs the Panthers.
He refused to go into his shell and produced 3 absolute diamond's for 3 Manly tries.

GO DCE!!!

A truly vintage DCE rocks and diamonds performance but at the end of the day, that 10 minute blitz were we scored 3 try to pretty much wrap up the game was orchestrated by him so that's what matters. Congrats to the record breaks, congrats on a famous brookvale win for the ages, and let's get you one more ring atleast.

6/6 goal kicking.
16 points.

His general play was top shelf yesterday.
A vintage performance, well done Chez.

Both players that play off the cuff and won more matches than they ever lost.
Rugby League in general needs players like this rather than the robots of Penrith.
Robots of Penrith - I like it! Must have been a trojan in the software yesterday.

Got me thinking that Nathan Cleary is like Novak Djokovic. Not the most creative or likeable personality but an absolutely drilled player who has risen to the top and dominated the opposition on a regular and consistant basis.

I'll take my Manly Way of off the cuff play but I long for the days of '95,96,97 or 06,07,08 or 11,12,13

Last edited:
You'd think at 35 he would have developed a bit of a footy brain. Yet somehow his options with the ball and reads in defence get worse and worse. I remember saying years and years ago. We will never win another comp while he's here. His first one was due to Stewart's Lyon foran etc.

Now he's the leader. Their mentality is soft like their leader.
Sat with two brothers you speak about and the parents three other bros during dragons game

They believe you could not be further from the truth

Me, not sure who to believe KaZa but the boys seem pretty knowledgeable

Sat with two brothers you speak about and the parents three other bros during dragons game

They believe you could not be further from the truth

Me, not sure who to believe KaZa but the boys seem pretty knowledgeable
I dont doubt he is an intelligent person. On the field his decision making should be better at his age. He does alot good - dont get me wrong.. but so many times.. he makes off the cuff players which stifle a game. His kick for example that led to their try.. turned it to their side. Thankfully we had turned the game back in our favour with Brown/Sipley stepping up.

I just dont think hes consistent enough to get the praise he gets.. but thats just me. I dont doubt i am in the minority.

On 360 last night they seemed fairly confident dce was on 850 k. Just putting it out there as is been talked about a bit. its the only time ive seen or read a number other than his previous contract

On 360 last night they seemed fairly confident dce was on 850 k. Just putting it out there as is been talked about a bit. its the only time ive seen or read a number other than his previous contract
Yes I was on the understanding that he took a massive pay cut. The cheapest 1/2 5/8 combination.. total of 1.5k

Yes I was on the understanding that he took a massive pay cut. The cheapest 1/2 5/8 combination.. total of 1.5k
I assume chez had a ratchet clause in his contract. If so he would have taken that 1.5 home himself last season with the increase in cap over the years

maybe he didnt ,

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6