• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
On Twitter The Mole is suggesting that DCE will be renting out the Gold Coast house.

Still might be cheaper flying down from GC because of traffic, what time he has to go (in case Spit Bridge is up), about $80 in tolls if you go Eastern Distributor, mental anguish as a result of being a northern beaches resident and crossing the bridge, etc...

Eastern distributor? Fox sports is in st Leonards matey, still the spit and military rd is daunting enough

Finally back in the real world for a few days and this **** is STILL going on!!

Sort if thought I might go away for a week, check back in and it would all be over!!

Oh well back out bush for a week on Wednesday so maybe it will happen then!!
More importantly, did you get any good fish?

@It's LG

Hi :) how are you?
image.jpg

Eastern distributor? Fox sports is in st Leonards matey, still the spit and military rd is daunting enough
My mistake. Thought they shot it at Fox Studios.

I know if DCE had the misfortune of having to get a bus, he’d what, have to get the 136 up from Manly to Chatty then train it down. Poor fella would be working the Opal card way to hard there.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10