• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hi how do we know you are deadly serious? These in the know stories always have the same smell about them.....

Because honestly its petty to make stuff up. Ive been a huge manly supporter since the day I was born and wouldnt slander the club with rumours. And the friend who told me is a titans supporter himself. He was right twice before and I never said anything on here in case it was just a silly guess at a rumour but I figured the third time surely I'll trust him. Call me out on it if im wrong and ill apologise but i honestly think this is true.

So my mate has a friend who is friends with half of the titans team. (This is deadly serious) and they have told him Manly have matched Titans offer, cherry would rather stay living in Manly and he will announce his backflip after origin 1. This same mate knew cherry had signed with the titans before it was announced and that nate myles had signed with us before it broke loose. This is really good news!!!!!
I'll jump aboard Sillybus, nothing like a bit of the old friend of a friend inside info. Like a nicely reduced red win sauce, let us pour it over the lamb rack that is this DCE drama and dig in.

That's what forums are all about....gossip, opinions, sauce, ironstines, narcs, overly positives and diehards - go Manly!!

I'll jump aboard Sillybus, nothing like a bit of the old friend of a friend inside info. Like a nicely reduced red win sauce, let us pour it over the lamb rack that is this DCE drama and dig in.

That's what forums are all about....gossip, opinions, sauce, ironstines, narcs, overly positives and diehards - go Manly!!

Honestly i wish i had friends with inside info but all ive heard is second hand comments. Both which were right so I trust him!

200.JPG

Just reposting this photo in case you're watching Daly. August last year, Manly a top 4 team and this is the crowd that showed up, 3/4 Manly supporters. Is this what you want Daly........... Is it?!!

Honestly i wish i had friends with inside info but all ive heard is second hand comments. Both which were right so I trust him!
Hey, that makes you more reliable than Matt Johns, the Mole, the Lurker (not @lurker), Ben Dobbin etc etc

Because honestly its petty to make stuff up. Ive been a huge manly supporter since the day I was born and wouldnt slander the club with rumours. And the friend who told me is a titans supporter himself. He was right twice before and I never said anything on here in case it was just a silly guess at a rumour but I figured the third time surely I'll trust him. Call me out on it if im wrong and ill apologise but i honestly think this is true.
Thx SB - time will tell!

Ps I hope your mate is on the money

View attachment 1819

Just reposting this photo in case you're watching Daly. August last year, Manly a top 4 team and this is the crowd that showed up, 3/4 Manly supporters. Is this what you want Daly........... Is it?!!
Speaking of crowds, Rabbids v Eels had just 11.6k for the two Clubs with the highest membership and they played at ANZ on a Friday. Yet no DT headline about it, unlike the 8k Monday Brookie hysteria :mad:

Now back to Chez announcing his extending on Thursday this week :wasntme:

Where does that leave DCE's mum? She will look like an idiot if she backflips and hasn't told her.

Speaking of crowds, Rabbids v Eels had just 11.6k for the two Clubs with the highest membership and they played at ANZ on a Friday. Yet no DT headline about it, unlike the 8k Monday Brookie hysteria :mad:

Now back to Chez announcing his extending on Thursday this week :wasntme:

I think it is clear that as an attendance game, Monday nights just do not work, they never will. Not in Australia or any country for that matter, there is a reason that many food places don't open on a Monday, that is because it is known globally as a day that people just generally do not go out or dine out. For the NRL to think that Monday would be good for crowds is ridiculous. Monday nights are setup purely for television, even in that they kind of fail.

Thursday night games would be much much better for both attendance and television viewing. At least in Australia Thursdays are often regarded as a night out as it traditionally followed pay.

They would have a much better time of it if they moved the Monday game to thursday and ensured that teams that played on Sunday are never rostered to back up on Thursday.

I think it is clear that as an attendance game, Monday nights just do not work, they never will. Not in Australia or any country for that matter, there is a reason that many food places don't open on a Monday, that is because it is known globally as a day that people just generally do not go out or dine out. For the NRL to think that Monday would be good for crowds is ridiculous. Monday nights are setup purely for television, even in that they kind of fail.

Thursday night games would be much much better for both attendance and television viewing. At least in Australia Thursdays are often regarded as a night out as it traditionally followed pay.

They would have a much better time of it if they moved the Monday game to thursday and ensured that teams that played on Sunday are never rostered to back up on Thursday.
The nrl will most likely follow your advice about Thursday nights after about a decade of deliberating, except they will ensure the Sunday Arvo team from the week before has to back up. We have come to expect nothing less.

I like your idea, but that would mean that, the NRL would have to have some common sense.@Dan.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12