• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I don't know how true this is but....

I heard a TV report during the week that DCE's 'lifetime' contract was a set percentage of our salary cap and that his base salary from the club will rise every time the NRL raises the cap.

Is this true?

Top article from Gus but the contract query he raised is off the mark I think. The validity of DCE's contract with the Tits wouldn't have depended on the actions of a 3rd party (ie Manly). It depended on whether he elected to exercise the 13 week cooling off period to renege. In contract terms, it was his decision, not Manly's.

And one more thing re Gus' article. He made the point about the Penn Board (influenced by Zorba it seems) twice pulling offers from DCE - resulting in having to make a more generous offer now at more expense to the Club. If the Board practises what it preaches about the need to be 'results-driven', it'll be interesting to see how it applies that same criteria to itself. Bozo has at least saved them from complete embarrassment on the DCE front.

Some of the mods use pseudonym's too.
This is not true, it's something we frown upon.
For a time I was considering creating a new user for me for two reasons
1 - so I know what it's like for a new user and one without an admin tag so I could improve the site

2 - because sometimes it's hard to express an opinion without the admin connotations and I want fair judgement of my statements and opinions plus I miss being abused haha

In the end I was just too lazy to bother actually creating one though I do have a "test user" account I use for testing code it's actually called testuser

• 📚
Reactions: Rex
This is not true, it's something we frown upon.
For a time I was considering creating a new user for me for two reasons
1 - so I know what it's like for a new user and one without an admin tag so I could improve the site

2 - because sometimes it's hard to express an opinion without the admin connotations and I want fair judgement of my statements and opinions plus I miss being abused haha

In the end I was just too lazy to bother actually creating one though I do have a "test user" account I use for testing code it's actually called testuser
Isn't SER8 /Matabele alter egos ?

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Isn't SER8 /Matabele alter egos ?

LOL. Absolutely not. What gave you that idea ?? I can assure you that they aren't, and both would probably be horrified by the suggestion. I don't know any moderator that posts under more than one account.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11