• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Some light hearted banter Ebonezer. Jesus - run out of manpons?

What is it with blokes that use Wombat as their user name?
I think the issue seems to be more with blokes who use Ryan.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Well see, now that's just hurtful....

Baaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Nah, but your comedy is akin to the Holocaust - dreadful. 1/10
My comment was as funny as your comment about manpons. I gave that 0.5/10

So he played bad for QLD, Meh.

As long as he delivers for Manly (and he has been on of our best players this year) I couldnt care less how he performs in rep footy.
Yes I am just stirring the pot.

QLD attacking structures revolve around the storm big 3 and Thurston. DCE finds it hard to adjust to their structured moves as he tends to play what is in front of him when he is with Manly

Hopefully he will have a blinder on Friday night to make up for a quiet one last night.

We have to get away from parra at the bottom of the table and leave them to fight out the wooden spoon.

Commmme onnnnn maaaaaaattteeee :)

Sounds like there's a little hurt wombat with an ingrown hair on his vaaaagiiina

Wamme squeeze the blood and pus?
Stop with the sexist humour and jokes about suicide. Take your time. Think Ryan. I'm sure you can come up with something genuinely funny.

DCEO just wants to be dropped from DSOO, so he can concentrate on helping the Daly-Warringah CEagles avoid the dreaded Parramatta stirrer (aka Wooden Spoon).

He is also concentrating on bringing out his own food range (he's been in touch with Dick Smith). That will include DSAO biscuits, DCEga cheeses, Dalemite spread and a range of DIXL condiments.

Stop with the sexist humour and jokes about suicide. Take your time. Think Ryan. I'm sure you can come up with something genuinely funny.

Jokes about suicide? Care to elaborate? This should be interesting....
Riding in on your trusty steed.....and hey, SOME people thought it was funny?

DCEO just wants to be dropped from DSOO, so he can concentrate on helping the Daly-Warringah CEagles avoid the dreaded Parramatta stirrer (aka Wooden Spoon).

He is also concentrating on bringing out his own food range (he's been in touch with Dick Smith). That will include DSAO biscuits, DCEga cheeses, Dalemite spread and a range of DIXL condiments.

DCE $7 dollar note?

Remember Dick Smith wanted that?

DEC didn't have a good match, but I can't see why Hodginson is being lauded for his game. He kicked well, passed the ball - but I only recall him trying to run twice, and didn't get far. He is in the NSW team for his goalkicking, which was excellent. Apart from that he is just an average first grader, imo.

What are u squeezing it with ?

Ummmm...cotton buds? Hahahaha

Oh, and Budgewoi, I apologise to all the little girl and boy wombats out there who I may have caused angst too, or offended with my sexist wombat commentary. Happy to write their prime minster a letter of retribution should you require.

Also, still wanting to hear your theory on how holocaust relates to suicide. Maybe you have mistaken such with genocide, and I'll tell you what, that AIN'T funny ! But please, I'd love your input.

Jokes about suicide? Care to elaborate? This should be interesting....
Riding in on your trusty steed.....and hey, SOME people thought it was funny?
My apologies re the suicide reference, I thought your comment was referring to the suicide of his friend.
I stand by the sexist stuff because when you decide that the best way to put down a bloke is by referring to his vagina or tampons, you are saying that for you, the best way to make him inconsequential is by equating him to a woman. This is important, especially if you are the father of girls. Language matters and I really did mean that you are better than that. I have often laughed at your witty retorts and I did somehow think you were above this.
PS. I don't want a war with you.

Last edited:
Poor ol' DCE needs to go to the doctor methinks. Is there an actual cure for the case of the Brayden Wiliame's? He's caught it bad.

Played the finals last year, and out in straight sets. Played a trial and lost that. Played three 9's games - out in straight sets. Hasn't won (very much) this season). Gets lumped with maybe the best team in the past 30 year in the QLD Origin team and gets beaten.

Wow.

Anyone think of any cures for DCE. I'm thinking a concoction somewhere between calves blood, and Hoppa's Mum's gameday elixier.

Anything else?
I actually think this year it was just the maroon forwards getting soundly put in their place. With limited opportunities I didn't think he played too bad. He gets a harsh wrap because he plays a different style to cronk who has played week in week out with that spine for over 200 games. Obviously he'll look better

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11