• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I really hope QLD get thrashed 50-0 and Hunt, Morgan and Munster all have shockers! Think it is about time the QLD faithfull started attacking their team selections......

GO THE BLUES
With hunt moving south next year, and leaving the Broncs, I think he will become an easy psychological scapegoat for the single inbred brain cell shared north of the border.

If Qld fail, and Hunt is blamed, Qld selectors will just have to head back down to Bowraville to search out a potential new talent.

Sorry for DCE but ecstatic for Manly. I'm glad he wasnt selected because he would have been scapegoated when Qld get thumped in the SOO3. I'm going to love the comments coming out from the coaching squad if they lose by 20+ as I suspect they will. This is one occasion I also hope Parra thumps the Storm this weekend

I am very happy for Manly and frankly, I think DCE has dodged a bullet.

He cannot be blamed when Old lose SOO III. :party:

I recall the games where dce blitzed it for qld were when he came off the bench in a floating role. Made a couple of breaks for tries, and made about 20 tackles.

Hunt is small and doesn't have the same running or defensive game as dce. Dce can catch too.

It seems strange to have hunt in that bench role. Anyway obviously short memories north of the border. Good for manly.

Just to document the 2014 SOO - Chez was not an issue at the time
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/st...m/news-story/ccb9fb79fee33b3397034bd62c960f98

14. Daly Cherry-Evans — Got a start before he expected, but oozed confidence from his very first touch. A bit of miscommunication in attack but now is his time, he needs to save the series for Queensland in Game Two. 7

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...k=94911ef373b0a361c0d66ea48bc2c509-1499153844
MAROONS

Billy Slater: 8.5 - Outstanding in a losing side. Second best player on the field.

Darius Boyd: 7.5 - Another two Origin tries and solid overall game.

News_Rich_Media: Darius Boyd scored the opening try of the 2014 State of Origin series, but it wasn't without controversy, with NSW claiming Queensland winger Brent Tate had knocked the ball on in the build up to the try.

Greg Inglis: 7 - Came to life in the last 20 minutes but generally kept in check.

Justin Hodges 7 - Threatened a few times without ever cutting loose.

Brent Tate: 7.5 - This bloke never plays badly at this level. Great involvement.

News_Image_File: Brent Tate spear tackled Picture: Josh Woning

Johnathan Thurston: 7.5 - Threatened to come up with the match-winning play late but, for once, fell short.

Cooper Cronk: 1 - His loss so early in the game was a huge blow for the Maroons.

Matt Scott: 7.5 - Not his best Origin game but still a handful up the middle.

Cameron Smith: 7 - Tackles aplenty as always but the Blues did a great job on him defensively.

Nate Myles: 8 - Brutal in defence. He smashed every Blues player who came near him.

Chris McQueen: 4.5 - Made an early bust but over-shadowed by backrow teammates.

News_Image_File: Maroons celebrate a try to Darius Boyd. Picture: Gregg Porteous

Matt Gillett: 6.5 - Defence was good but rarely troubled the Blues with the footy.

Corey Parker: 7 - Played tough but produced none of his trademark off-loads.

Interchange:

Daly Cherry-Evans: 6 - Called into the game early and found out it’s a big step up from club footy.

Ben Te’o: 7 - Fresh legs in the second half and made some in-roads in attack.

Aidan Guerra: 7 - Handy debut. The Roosters backrower wasn’t out of place.

Josh Papalii: 4.5 - Came into the game out of form and nothing much changed.

Kev couldnt lie straight in bed, when asked the question you could see his stomach drop, his eyes retreated to the back of his head and he couldn't look straight at the camera, i call bull****. And what a spineless coach having to converse with the senior players, who the fck runs this game? While captain coach and referee Cam Smith is feeding these guys sht and buttering them up he is leading a rebellion and instigating player revolt regarding payrises and the like, WTF has happened to RL.

_Ww17fi4U146M3923nksygKJz8mApUUQJjBGsVKmiEdJ01S2UjTJk63izvg9MqwuXJbb2k9dh8XydldxOQDFrkuPMEEeSASsjDsTEuTV99jbJhlCplBa2Vj_kYwxK-O-4fjnmrGVwUyWNMtNz1ZOjLa_iseeC7YTCtnopyQCU7FXYQSBFBidkBqIEpi5kEwQcJvN9eZRpmd_SVqsXOedb8LRaT2aPExi6L610aIt5Z4LqWjXrr5ugtqzWzwog_bdGZhWuy74K72nZYhy4tz5SvMA4jm-TyOfErefhTqVu9GiI6eJkIQ3EOvKA-G8fpiJInNqq2g-Ld9wpC4cmqmRIvtwYceB9q6jFFCc9GEhcnooZXnTtVB31pljP6-U5Yu7UDqGYq6g9PuJivmrFzQb7uSCHoofb6RSoo_nj7MwErwr8ca2dvcbUL17CwjRR65JHMx7ICwyjf2ZiknrboS76_wLBr_SRFKl6OgFBfiSX2nQ1GGGC-AaEUlpfOWK46Mq1yU7yAHZ3P4v9RJ2PjURLGuFMuZqNbOGsWZblqPS6H_fHVPInd1MPdxHv4cXksYR4QjFnc2-2DJhZ424JmEISj6hIk6tvnAMRnXkr4hqukVG-YJ_GVuAlUMa-TkeIE7SUVBagjhEq4s3fpRKIRaXwGgthXPpJ8RLJS03QF-eETMgrMB_5ixuGJ--ezKYbR-k76mwqGpILGOSC42O7EU7O9-8=w1366-h638-l75-ft

Jakey's viewpoint

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/941efd472eac03908f9a4a72f22c3208

“That’s ridiculous. He’s definitely not (different),” a perplexed Trbojevic told foxsports.com.au.

“He’s a great fella, I get on with him really well and me and my brother (Tom) hang out with him a fair bit.

“It’s disappointing to hear people say that sort of stuff, especially when they don’t really know him. It’s just sort of perception, I suppose, the way they see him.

“But he’s our captain (of Manly), you know, you wouldn’t pick a weirdo as captain, you know what I mean? He’s been doing a great job, he’s been playing really well and the boys love playing alongside him.” :rofl::clap:

Jakey's viewpoint

“But he’s our captain (of Manly), you know, you wouldn’t pick a weirdo as captain, you know what I mean? He’s been doing a great job, he’s been playing really well and the boys love playing alongside him.” :rofl::clap:

Obvious isn't it. The Weirdo's are the selection committee in QLD. They have become so complacent, believing in their own infallibility, because of living off the shirt tails of a couple of champion players, that they think they can just pick and choose who the like and still win. I suspect they're in for a big shock come SOO3

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10