• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Hypothetically speaking, if you were in the Anti-DCE clique (should such a thing exist of course) and you got wind of the fact he may be considering reneging on his Titans contract then what better way to bring it to a head and put him under the blowtorch before he can consider all his options ??
John Forsythe has nothing on the Silvertails plot spinners :D

I reckon that 2v is safe, as Bozo would not put Barrett in with our current dysfunctional Team. He would fail in first year - maintain the crazy Manly :confused:

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
So far Triple MMM just talking about the issue of the current NRL contract system. Talking about the idea of transfer window.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Triple MMM:

It is understood that DCE has told Manly does not want to address the Media after the game tonight.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Not Much on Triple MMM.

• Recording of Orr confirming he told Titans that DCE is going to Titans.
  • DCE has told Manly that he will not address the media tonight after the game
  • They mostly said what were thinking, that Orr is the possible leak to get Myles a better deal, however they are pretty sure Manly is working on trying to keep DCE. They said they find it weird that DCE and Manly has kept quiet.

That second point i find most interesting.

Roger

Reserve Grader
If it was even partially true DCE would of come out today and say he is 100% committed to the Titans but nothing so far, which means he must be talking to someone at Manly about his future

eaglebuzz

Bencher
If it was even partially true DCE would of come out today and say he is 100% committed to the Titans but nothing so far, which means he must be talking to someone at Manly about his future

Bozo's appointment at the club must have something to do with all this...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16