• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And how good is joe kellys poker face

"We have moved on" in reference to truing to get him to backflip.

Got the cajones right there. Goes all in, thanks for coming.

Hmmmm...
I hope we don't break the bank to keep him, especially on his current form.
I like to see us buy a few players and have enough money to retain some upcoming young stars.
Decide carefully Manly!!!
Don't overspend on one person.

Don't know what everyone is excited about. He's looked people in the eye at the Titans, shook their hands, smacked dicks with them and is possibly reneging on that deal.

If he goes he's pain in the arse mercenary, if he stays he's a lying dishonourable pain in the arse mercenary.

Wow. Big backflip.

I'll admit I'm one of the ones that have hammered DCE , and I still reserve my judgment. His form has been horrible. I just hope we didn't pay overs.

In saying all that, with the great Bob Fulton on board he obviously thinks DCE should be here and that is good enough for me. In Bozo we trust.....

I'm not taking back anything I've said about him.

I didn't criticise his signing with the Tits, if that's what he wanted to do that was his choice for better or worse. I criticised that the NRL was involved on the GC's side of things and that made it possible for them to afford to sign him for what they did. All I have said about DCE is that he is trying hard out there but is woefully out of form right now and I stand by that.

But damn I am glad he is staying a Sea Eagle.

FFS. what an absolute circus this game (and club) is becoming. **** off DCE, its what your family needs...Soft kok

Before we open the champagne , Josh Massoud on Chan 7 apparently spoke to Orr and reckons it's all crap.

We need to settle and await official announcement.

Yes it's true. Headlines are that Titans are shattered here in Qld. All will be revealed on the footy show tonight. You little beauty. Watch him have the game of his life tomorrow night now the monkeys off his back. Imagine what the player attitude is going to be like with the rest of the team. GO MANLY.

Fingers crossed this comes to fruition. Might buy egg futures as there is bound to be a shortage by the time all the faces on here dissing DCE and Kelly get their serve.

If this does happen it'd have to go down as one of the weirdest 8 week periods in my time supporting Manly.

• 👍
Reactions: Baz
Yes it's true. Headlines are that Titans are shattered here in Qld. All will be revealed on the footy show tonight. You little beauty. Watch him have the game of his life tomorrow night now the monkeys off his back. Imagine what the player attitude is going to be like with the rest of the team. GO MANLY.

Except for 1, and he'll probably have his usual **** game!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6