• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So I say to all those who were / are expecting a backflip that the silence is deafening.
NRL Contracts are not complex documents, particularly for Club solicitors who prepare them all the time. Given the level of desire the Club would have to get this done, their solicitors would have prepared it in hours, not days. If said contract was reflective of any agreed position then DCE's legal adviser & Manager, both experienced and familiar with such documents would be able to review and confirm its term also within hours.

This all adds up to one of only a few scenarios:
1. They have not reached agreed terms & Orr is still trying to squeeze yet more.
2. The offer from Manly has been rejected.
3. DCE is still "enjoying the process" and has made an application to the NRL to extend the round 13 deadline indefinitely.

He's Gooooorrrrnnnnnee.

I disagree. He's had so many chances to put this speculation to bed and he isn't taking it. If he was definitely going to the Titans he could have come out like Foran did, right at the beginning, and just tell everyone there was 0% chance of a backflip. He hasn't done that and has gone to some pains to be vague every time he fronts the media. Option 3 is the only one in this list that makes any sense (apart from the absurd bit at the end).

I think if the backflip wasn't leaked to Molan it would have already been announced by now. The only reason for the silence that makes sense is a carefully crafted attempt to save face when the backflip is announced.

Even if he does end up going to the Titans it's pretty clear he's in no hurry to slam the door on Manly's counter offer.

UPDATE ON DCE
I have it on good authority that DCE has decided to make a decision on his previous decision within the next two weeks. It has been an arduous process trying to decide which way he should decide to go given that he has already made a decision and decided to go to the Titans. His mother has also decided that Matt Johns is a liar as is erin molan. DCE has decided on which house to purchase and I have decided to only check this forum 25 times a day. Has anyone else made a decision yet?

The good oil was that it was going to be announced after Origin ;-)

Guess it is tomorrow then.....

The Cherry-Evans Show.

( reference to the Truman Show where everyone in Truman's world was a 'friend')

I disagree. He's had so many chances to put this speculation to bed and he isn't taking it. If he was definitely going to the Titans he could have come out like Foran did, right at the beginning, and just tell everyone there was 0% chance of a backflip. He hasn't done that and has gone to some pains to be vague every time he fronts the media. Option 3 is the only one in this list that makes any sense (apart from the absurd bit at the end).

I think if the backflip wasn't leaked to Molan it would have already been announced by now. The only reason for the silence that makes sense is a carefully crafted attempt to save face when the backflip is announced.

Even if he does end up going to the Titans it's pretty clear he's in no hurry to slam the door on Manly's counter offer.
Seriously, can't you see this is all just about being the centre of attention. It is that and only that reason why he has not made a definitive statement. A Class A narcissist.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8