The Dead Wood needs to go!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For the record, I am not, nor have I ever been a fan of 'mediocrity'. The NRL is a results driven business, and we all have very high standards of our great club.

Requesting 'fans' to calm down and stop demanding the heads of players (even our back up centres with no one currently available to take their place) does not mean I support or accept mediocrity. I'm as disappointed in the last 3 weeks as everyone else around here, I just don't need to scream, bitch and moan about it constantly, nor demand we replace half the squad with untested reserve grade players. Some people really need to get some perspective around here.
Define scream, bitch and moan to me.
For the record I haven't made any personal insults directed at players or their family, nor have I used any swear words to denigrate . So why is it that you feel as though you are compelled to set the goalposts of what certain etiquette is? Sure I might be a bit repetitive in what I say, but I follow my argument with rationale that relates directly to what happens on the field and if it is off field, its to with do the direction of the club. It's like you want to feel personally offended on behalf of the players to make yourself feel superior to other posters with a different view.
As for the notion that you don't accept mediocrity, I beg to differ, because if you are against promoting reserve grade players to be given a chance for underperformance from first team players then that would make you somewhat of a hypocrite.
If you can't handle any differing sort of point of view then maybe it's time to set up a Weibo account.

Last edited:
Define scream, bitch and moan to me.
For the record I haven't made any personal insults directed at players or their family, nor have I used any swear words to denigrate . So why is it that you feel as though you are compelled to set the goalposts of what certain etiquette is? Sure I might be a bit repetitive in what I say, but I follow my argument with rationale that relates directly to what happens on the field and if it is off field, its to with do the direction of the club. It's like you want to feel personally offended on behalf of the players to make yourself feel superior to other posters with a different view.
As for the notion that you don't accept mediocrity, I beg to differ, because any slight discussion of it seems to be interpreted as a personal attack of any sort on the players.
If you can't handle any differing sort of point of view then maybe it's time to set up a Weibo account.

Woodie’s right, you need a girlfriend.

Stop putting words in my mouth. Firstly I accept mediocrity? Now I want to feel personally offended on behalf of the players? You can’t construct this bull$hit in your head and post it as fact.

You keep riding your whole argument on ‘it’s not personal’ and think it gives you free rein to post whatever you want, repeatedly. Post whatever you want, I actually could care less, but stop having a whinge when you’re pulled up on your ‘opinions’. All I said was your criticism of players is unnecessarily harsh and a majority of your posts over the past 3 weeks have been you having a whinge. For some reason you’ve decided to get your back up about it, despite multiple other posted giving you the same feedback.

Won’t even touch the Weibo comment that you thought was so funny, you had to edit your original post to include it.

At the end of the day mate, you do you and I’ll do me. Looking forward to your feedback on the players after Friday’s game.

Woodie’s right, you need a girlfriend.

Stop putting words in my mouth. Firstly I accept mediocrity? Now I want to feel personally offended on behalf of the players? You can’t construct this bull$hit in your head and post it as fact.

You keep riding your whole argument on ‘it’s not personal’ and think it gives you free rein to post whatever you want, repeatedly. Post whatever you want, I actually could care less, but stop having a whinge when you’re pulled up on your ‘opinions’. All I said was your criticism of players is unnecessarily harsh and a majority of your posts over the past 3 weeks have been you having a whinge. For some reason you’ve decided to get your back up about it, despite multiple other posted giving you the same feedback.

Won’t even touch the Weibo comment that you thought was so funny, you had to edit your original post to include it.

At the end of the day mate, you do you and I’ll do me. Looking forward to your feedback on the players after Friday’s game.
The Weibo comment wasn't supposed to be funny, again as usual...things go over your head AKA the cuckoos nest.

Are you serious ? Did Seibold really say this ? Surely Not ?

Is this Seibold Benchmark of a strong Parker game ???
NRL fox game stats ....
Parker made 5 strong runs for 38 running metres
Missed tackles
Dropped Balls
Was dominated by his opposition
and last but not least the incomprehensible Kung fu kick bomb straight to a Penrith player near our line when we were under the pump that lead to another panthers try .

The week before Parker was dominated by Gagai in our annual Mudgee match that we were specials to win but we underachieved

I like your self feathered freind @Darknstormy am Perplexed By Seibolds strong game Perspective
In the video released yesterday go forward to round the 11th min and you will hear him

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8