The first month of this season is a real worry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tough, sure but really what game isn't?

If we can play some footy and come away with a two from 4 at least, then I'll be happy.

Really if we can come away with a first round win I will be over the moon, a tough game and then a solid start to the season. I don't think we have started a year with a win since 2008.

well we havent actually started like a house on fire these past 2 sesons so im not fretting i understand how its is now .. but dnt be near me after  round 8 if we are  2 from 8  ..i will be fukn pissed at anything & every one.  

Post  automatically merged: [time]1297825814[/time]

Dan link said:
tough, sure but really what game isn't?

If we can play some footy and come away with a two from 4 at least, then I'll be happy.

Really if we can come away with a first round win I will be over the moon, a tough game and then a solid start to the season. I don't think we have started a year with a win since 2008.
in 08 we lost 1st 2... cronulla & newcastle..  07 was the last time we won 1st round against canberra..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1297825850[/time]

we had canberra 1st round 2yrs running 06 & 07

I think Trex would make a better contribution as an impact player from the bench (regardless of Matai's suspension) I'd like to see Oldfield given a shot, I realise he's essentially a winger but he's big, mobile and seems to know how to position himself defensively...maybe worth a go !

manlyborn link said:
I think Trex would make a better contribution as an impact player from the bench (regardless of Matai's suspension) I'd like to see Oldfield given a shot, I realise he's essentially a winger but he's big, mobile and seems to know how to position himself defensively...maybe worth a go !
yeah i agree .. we need guys who can keep up with the play..

By the way CC....this "could" be the year the Blues make a series of it....you never know.
[/quote]

The blues, ha ha.  That's funny! But we should leave this discussion for May and in another thread.

Mate a crystal ball would be a good thing, you can only apply some logic given the circumstances;

Melbourne: Still strong despite departures and have a massive point to prove
Roosters: Just going to be tough
Newcastle: on about the same playing field as us this year
Souths: Who knows?  Could be going great guns, could be going ****house in round four.

I think the thing for me over the last three years has been the expectation of winning has been there, but this year there are too many variables to maintain that expectation.

Only one way to find out how it's going to go though and as always I'll be strapped in downstairs, missus upstairs, dog cowering down the back yard.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1297843900[/time]

By the way CC....this "could" be the year the Blues make a series of it....you never know.
[/quote]

The blues, ha ha.  That's funny! But we should leave this discussion for May and in another thread.

Mate a crystal ball would be a good thing, you can only apply some logic given the circumstances;

Melbourne: Still strong despite departures and have a massive point to prove
Roosters: Just going to be tough
Newcastle: on about the same playing field as us this year
Souths: Who knows?  Could be going great guns, could be going ****house in round four.

I think the thing for me over the last three years has been the expectation of winning has been there, but this year there are too many variables to maintain that expectation.

Only one way to find out how it's going to go though and as always I'll be strapped in downstairs, missus upstairs, dog cowering down the back yard.

CC - Any thoughts about strapping on the boots and running the team out at Suncorp again?

Worked wonders for us the last time you did?

I would say with Whare injured, Blake Davey will make his debut in Melbourne in the Centres and Tony on the bench

update your site jono..  just had a look at it not bad .. ;)

yeah lets hope  dessie goes for more pace in the backs now that he has more options..

jjai link said:

I did too a few days ago. Not updated since the beginning of last year and has more dead links than a Shark's backline movement.

vidmar link said:
CC - Any thoughts about strapping on the boots and running the team out at Suncorp again?

Worked wonders for us the last time you did?

This year I at Suncorp I will be carried on by the team in a large egg!

Two games at Suncorp this year, what a corker.

jjai link said:

yeah lets hope  dessie goes for more pace in the backs now that he has more options..

LOL I haven't had a chance to all year. I think for the next year I will be linking it to the facebook page until I re-do it all. I'll have to start from scratch I think.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1297982857[/time]

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=186473.msg316413#msg316413 date=1297933699]

Not broken, just nothing in them lol

I did too a few days ago. Not updated since the beginning of last year and has more dead links than a Shark's backline movement.
[/quote]

Jono link said:

LOL I haven't had a chance to all year. I think for the next year I will be linking it to the facebook page until I re-do it all. I'll have to start from scratch I think.

ManlyBacker link said:

[/quote]
[/quote]

Do you want us just to give you a subdomain here or something so you can easily spawn new content etc?

Anxiety patterns find anxious thoughts.  Irrespective of facts.

We are a chance in every game, and a chance of winning the comp.  Who could ask for more?

Dan link said:
[quote author=Jono link=topic=186473.msg316478#msg316478 date=1297982829]

ManlyBacker link said:

[/quote]
[/quote]

Do you want us just to give you a subdomain here or something so you can easily spawn new content etc?
[/quote]

Send us details Dan as it might help with the design, I'd just have to add content.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6