The game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just wish I could post Orford MOTM but he just doesn't do it for me.  Am I a harsh judge or blind?  Am I right when I see him chose poor options in attack?  Why is it that he can try assist from forty out but not from close range?   

I thought Manly had their fair share of calls that went in our favour as well. Maybe not as many, but more than I was expecting from a hostile arena like Skilled Stadium...

he looked unsettled in the first half and great in the second

im not sure what happened early but we have played weird in the first 30 most games of late. I get the feeling des is trying a few thing then going back to getting the win.

Bleeding on the lungs apparently - not sue what that means.  Any Doctors out there?

Matai - Being called a Sternum injury at  News.com.au - usually 4 weeks

The Wheel link said:
Bleeding on the lungs apparently - not sue what that means.  Any Doctors out there?

Probably means he is one of the players that we shouldn't be giving calves blood to....

DSM5 link said:
Preston is killing us as well.  That was a bullS**t penalty.  Campbell was moving forward as perry was retreating. 

I said the same thing to matas, Preston walked off of the mark whilst Perry stood on the mark, should be a penalty to Manly

ONe of the top 5 games of ffotball I have ever seen

That one was a cracker!
Beats every Origin game this year and last year, was outstanding and more so as a Manly fan. That one, is going on the top shelf!

For mine Beaver didn;t deserve MOTM, I thought Williams, Ballin, G.Stewy and Kite were up there.

Ballin had a cracker, he kept us in it in that rough period

DSM5 link said:
How is Matai's problem?  I'm sure I saw tits on the guy.

Maybe it's the calves blood giving him an udder  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I recorded it on fox as well, well am recording it I will be watching it again twice

this might sound wierd but G Stewart looks fat... he is probably in the top 5 fittest players in the NRL, playing more than 60mins most games. with a workload that would put hindmarsh to shame. it is funny... i :h: stewart as i :h: manly!

Zep link said:
this might sound wierd but G Stewart looks fat... he is probably in the top 5 fittest players in the NRL, playing more than 60mins most games. with a workload that would put hindmarsh to shame. it is funny... i :h: stewart as i :h: manly!

FAG!

he is just stocky, he always has been. I remember thinking the same when he came to play touch with us that day, he just never lost his baby fat

Killer is the same, looks a bit chubby but man that guy can run

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4