• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
again.......you offer no argument. you never do or never have. You offer barbs and retorts based on ill informed information

[quote author=Daniel]
again.......you offer no argument. you never do or never have. You offer barbs and retorts based on ill informed information

Pot? Hi, I'm kettle.
[/quote]
hwo so when the debate started I offered answers to the questions put to me and offered counter questions.

You chimed in with some "i told you so's" that were in fact in correct.

matas. Despite you claims of superier intellect when it comes to be an orator I have it all over you son

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Daniel]

Pot? Hi, I'm kettle.
[/quote]
hwo so when the debate started I offered answers to the questions put to me and offered counter questions.

You chimed in with some "i told you so's" that were in fact in correct.

matas. Despite you claims of superier intellect when it comes to be an orator I have it all over you son
[/quote]

:roll: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

I'm really not sure what you're up to Dan, laying such transparent bait.

It seems like every time you're cornered on this topic you start throwing around insults and baiting people with patent nonsense.

I have far better things to do than to respond to such banal nonsense.

Yeah well it is starting to chafe up something terrible.

btw, care to explain your cascading universe theory?

He'll give you a link to screeds of close type text that is unsupported, unexplained and without reference to the rational.

It's easy to write BS. Harder to substantiate it.

read back a few pages. I corrected Cascading universe theory to the correct name. Also on the last page wher eyou attempted to play me as being "bzzt wrong" I flipped that one on you too.

Have a nice day.

It seems like every time you're cornered on this topic you start throwing around insults and baiting people with patent nonsense.

that sounds a familiar tactic.

In fact what i do is use some of your tactics because the way they grate on you amuses me greatly. I also lace it with some of my own tactics and actual real debate. If you read back over the entire thread you will see what I refer to

[quote author=Matabele]

that sounds a familiar tactic.

In fact what i do is use some of your tactics because the way they grate on you amuses me greatly. I also lace it with some of my own tactics and actual real debate. If you read back over the entire thread you will see what I refer to
[/quote]

Carry on Dan. From here on in you can speak your obnoxious twaddle to yourself. Noone else is listening.

[quote author=The Gronk]

He'll give you a link to screeds of close type text that is unsupported, unexplained and without reference to the rational.

It's easy to write BS. Harder to substantiate it.
[/quote]

you see matas, this subject is not just opinion there are lots of learned heads that have gone into the study of it all but who also have debated it on a level higher than you and I.

What this means is that you will have to read up on the subject otherwise you are arguing opinion only, and to be honest your opinion counts for jack when you are have an actualy topic at hand.

So what you will find is lots of sites and books with "close type" text, you see many a reference book and site use this, because there is just so much information to use.

So this time you may have to actually read these books, read these sites and read up on the topic not throw your religious beliefs and mumbo jumbo out there. This is a defining difference here, most of those sites and books i have already read, where you choose to pass them off.

And if you want to talk of the "unsupported, unexplained and without reference to the rational" what is religion again if not perfectly defined and summised by that snippet. "unsupported" may not be perfect but hey when we talk facts, it works a treat

So Dan, you didn't even get the name right on your much-vaunted theory?

No my memory served me poorly on a minor fact. Will that be the shining light of proof that you will run with?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6