The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly report - finals week 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DNA said:
You guys played terrific!!!The mistakes on both sides were a lot from pressure and intensity. It was one of those games where I don't know how you lost or how we won it was so intense. Our crack attack couldn't penetrate your brick wall except for a kick. You guys are much better than the Storm and Souths. You should have beaten them last time but so many piggybacks went to Souths. Toovey was absolutely right in blasting the refs. Just about every side that plays Souths cops it sweet. They want a Souths win this year looks bad the way they give them all the help. Your side is GF quality nothing less. I thought wed have the cleaners put through us and didn't even watch the 1st half. It was a classic match won mentally. I think frustration crept in but your side has everything it only needed composure. I think that's where we won. We were able to keep our composure just a tiny bit better. Congratulations on a heroic effort. I haven't seen two sides thrash it out like that in 30 years.

How refreshing, an opposition fan that comes on to say nice things.....oh I forgot, he's a Roosters fan not a Bulldogs fan....enough said!!

And congratulations DNA your side will def be there on GF day, just hope it's us that play you

Manly are the team to beat this year. Storm's form has been indifferent all year and Souths if they didn't get free piggybacks they would never have beaten you. Toovey had every right to explode. But just how much has gone into getting Souths a win this year amazes me. If you look at your match against them they were struggling but you guys couldn't beat them because the refs rigged it. They couldn't get out of their own half I watched the entire match and was fuming. Why aren't the best teams winning and instead Souths?? I wonder if this year's already a done deal no matter who plays. As far as I'm concerned only Many and Roosters really are legitimate contenders and deserve to hold the trophy but the boys in pink seem to have already decided otherwise. I'd be happy if you guys won it because you are an excellent team and really work hard and not full of bums and slime like Burgess. Your side has REAL talent. I'm happy to lose to a better side not because of refs bias. Newcastle look good too. Cronulla no chance. You should toss Sharks easily. Then Souths. I hope you guys put Souths away this time. Remember where Souths are concerned its you vs Souths, refs, linesmen, video refs and judiciary. There's a massive push for a FAIRYTALE ending to the season with a Souths trophy.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6