The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 5 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm surprised you could actually hear Smith's commentary over the constant fap fap fap HAYNE fap fap fap.....

You nailed it again. It's good to read some common sense articles, which you provide, after a loss.

Kites form is terrible and something has to be done. If George has been going alright in NSW cup id bring him back.

Harrisons a plodder gives us nothing in attack and his defence last night was pathetic.

Our forwards are just not layin any sort of platform and putting enormous pressure on DCE/ Foz.

Thank god for Matai last night, he was enormous.
Young Tafua was also very impressive and looks to have big future.

KOMORI said:
I'm surprised you could actually hear Smith's commentary over the constant fap fap fap HAYNE fap fap fap.....

Please, I was sitting in the Mick Cronin stand and having to put up with the constant Parra chant and directly below the constant drum beating.

Did I ever mention I hate the slime, I hope they win the wooden spoon.

Great to read some common sense this morning after my wrist slitting gloom last night.
I endorse your comments fully and feel it necessary to add my voice to the rising clamour that Kite's just not performing, spinning and galloping everywhere but delivering no metres. Bit the same for Watmough. Why isn't he taking on the line more? Is he copying Kite?
Injuries and suspensions aside and they are both significant factors, I can only hope for a committed and solid display on Easter Monday, that has to begin in the forwards.

I should have DSM5, but my mate bought the tickets during the week so had no say where I sat plus prefer the cover just in case of rain. Yes for a big marn I a bit of a softie :)

Re: Kite -

In recent years he looks like he's taking part in his very own solo cha-cha contest out on the field.

Maybe Mick Crocker could join the staff as Kite's motivational coach?

I can't believe how many people have been suggesting that Matai should be dropped at the end of the season to make way in the salary cap. How about WE show some loyalty. I think Manly need to hang on to X-factor players like Matai, Lyon and T-Rex, they can win games. The others whilst good players are all replaceable (if you know what I mean). B.Stewart just doesn't look motivated. Not enough to be earning more than 300K anyway. Maybe he should be the one to go, making room for 2 or 3 good players. I hope they don't pay 600K for him. As for 6 and 7 are they proving that they are worth 500K a year? Or is it just the supply v demand inflating there value?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8