The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I could definitely be wrong here but wasn't he working on getting old people to walk again in the 1980s? Returning to intensive high impact sport came much later. One could make an argument that Merv has made a bigger difference to RL than any other former player.

I have no clue about his work with the elderly, but I do recall him being the surgeon that worked on Wayne Pearce's ACL in mid-1986 and Pearce very nearly made it back in time for the Kangaroo Tour. I think it was from around then that ACL's weren't the career ender they once were.

None of our big signings for 5+ years have been value for money and this will very likely result in the same. DCE in 2023 played better on the least money he's had in 8 years, Jake was blunted by the 6 again rules and Tom is perpetually injured. If any of them had three year deals, the club wouldve had leverage to give them a pay cut and save themselves hundreds of thousands each year to fund a more balanced team.

There is simply no guarantee of the longevity x output of players - Haumole this year looked either out of form or not putting in the required effort - and we are a dumb club for consistently blowing cap money like this.

Melbourne did not sign Cameron Smith for mega long term deals, they signed short deals with +1 year extensions near the end of his career so if form dipped for prolonged periods then they could re-assess and sign him for less money.

None of our big signings for 5+ years have been value for money and this will very likely result in the same. DCE in 2023 played better on the least money he's had in 8 years, Jake was blunted by the 6 again rules and Tom is perpetually injured. If any of them had three year deals, the club wouldve had leverage to give them a pay cut and save themselves hundreds of thousands each year to fund a more balanced team.

There is simply no guarantee of the longevity x output of players - Haumole this year looked either out of form or not putting in the required effort - and we are a dumb club for consistently blowing cap money like this.

Melbourne did not sign Cameron Smith for mega long term deals, they signed short deals with +1 year extensions near the end of his career so if form dipped for prolonged periods then they could re-assess and sign him for less money.
Haumole out of form or not putting in Lolol…..seriously what games were you watching this year.

Most exciting thing for me is this picture.

Screenshot_20231214_072509_Chrome.jpg

Not only has he effectively signed for life but his baby boy who is only 3 weeks old in this pic may also make the manly system. Could be a weapon 😉

Most exciting thing for me is this picture.

View attachment 25677

Not only has he effectively signed for life but his baby boy who is only 3 weeks old in this pic may also make the manly system. Could be a weapon 😉
Is a mini mole a freckle?

Randomstatsguy (worth a follow) doing the top 100 NRL players statistically based over the last 3 seasons.

Haumole no 32.

Thought people may appreciate the snapshot of his last 3 years.

*yes yes, stats dont show the full picture, yada yada yada. This aint claiming he is the 32nd best player he us just 32nd best STATISTICALLY

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240118_073355_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240118_073355_Instagram.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4