The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I would like to see how Guaca would go playing 13, has great hands and some ball playing ability, he is dangerous on the edge, though for me he could be a ball playing middle.

Doesn’t need to be at pace to break tackles which is a skill in the middle of the ruck area, has a good offload and hits with sting in his tackles.
Yeah , i thought that could be worth looking at [ Haumole to 13 ] but just do not have really sufficient edge or reliable good standard edge ability to really allow it .
Shu , sincerely and obviously hope that he can make a decent go on an edge again but not assured at this stage . Tuilagi not even in the club 's preferred list to stay , Burbo a bit injury prone and really just in the fair to midly category but improving gradually also pleasingly
Really need Haumole on an edge as things now seem and going forward to best assist the side .

Absolutely no doubt at all that the tigers are after him. They would let Bateman and Ipap go tomorrow if they could get Haumole. Scott Fulton would be right on to this. Maybe this is why we signed lambkin as I thought he was close to haumole. Lambkin was also close to the fainus as well from memory
We have or will upgrade Haumole to 900k, he's going nowhere.

What is your concern with his work rate??

He averages 12 runs for 116m a game with 26 tackles.

Martin as your comparison averages 10 runs for 95m and 24 tackles.

Olakau'atu is actually 2nd for average run metres for all edges in the NRL.

I've never really seen workrate as a concern for Haumole.
But it's the damage he causes when Ola explodeds into the line, the metres gained aren't necessarily that important for Ola it's the players that he sets up are.

Yeah , i thought that could be worth looking at [ Haumole to 13 ] but just do not have really sufficient edge or reliable good standard edge ability to really allow it .
Shu , sincerely and obviously hope that he can make a decent go on an edge again but not assured at this stage . Tuilagi not even in the club 's preferred list to stay , Burbo a bit injury prone and really just in the fair to midly category but improving gradually also pleasingly
Really need Haumole on an edge as things now seem and going forward to best assist the side .
We are a touch short with hole running backrowers, based on what the team produced this season Guaca was one of the best players.

I think he needs more of the ball where he could create more opportunities, I haven’t seen him hit holes at pace and he is always a bit flat footed when he gets the ball on the edge.

He is destructive with and without the ball, he has some very good ball handling for a bloke his size, there looks more to his game that we haven’t seen at the top level as yet, not worried about what they offer him contract wise as I think there is more to him than an edge player.

We are a touch short with hole running backrowers, based on what the team produced this season Guaca was one of the best players.

I think he needs more of the ball where he could create more opportunities, I haven’t seen him hit holes at pace and he is always a bit flat footed when he gets the ball on the edge.

He is destructive with and without the ball, he has some very good ball handling for a bloke his size, there looks more to his game that we haven’t seen at the top level as yet, not worried about what they offer him contract wise as I think there is more to him than an edge player.
Need a Shaun Lane / Zac Hosking type player to burst through the line. Im hoping Burbo fills that role.

Screenshot_20230921-142924.png

Salary cap is locked in for 5 years so very little room to have this contract turn out to be unders.

Needs to be done but it's basically market value.

This long, high value, contract crap makes me very uncomfortable. We have already faced a decade of a squad that lacks the depth to challenge for the title. You really need these big money offers to pay off.

I understand what you're saying mate, but for an old codger like me, it's music to the ears. Players you can get behind as one of our own, for good (like DCE) pretty much.

Shame we didn't lock down AFB like this. Imagine them two together now.

These longer contract allow fans to attach to players, which is something I always loved. Menzies, Matai, Gift n Snake, Choc. OUR boys, ya know :) Understand Choc / Gift were forced out though.

Hilarious watching the talking heads on 360, especially Garden Trellis

When it’s gets mentioned that the Bronocs will be paying Haas and Walsh over a million each, upgrading Mam to 800k and Reynolds etc still there, he says no issue at all salary cap wise and guys want to play there

When this deal gets mentioned, Manlys cap must be extremely tight

Last edited:

When it’s gets mentioned that the Bronocs will be paying Haas and Walsh over a million each, upgrading Mam to 800k and Reynolds etc still there, he says no issue at all salary cap wise and guys want to play there

100%, it's like a god given right here in Broncoville, hardly quized or probed. Isn't Trellis..love it..lol with the Titans these days, or did Des give this mouthpiece the flick also.

Mate what do you expect from those Manly haters. Tallis is just dumb & Anasta never a word about the Roosters, South’s or Dogs signings & cap.

Couldn't agree more Kiwi. They are so bias to the clubs they like

Mate what do you expect from those Manly haters. Tallis is just dumb & Anasta never a word about the Roosters, South’s or Dogs signings & cap.
Say anything derogatory about the Titans and you get a daggers look from the raging bull, yep, so over these so called experts.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8