The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Cam Murray was $2.85M for 3 years…
Liam Martin was $1.7M for 3 years…
Both premiership winners that exceed at State and International level…

Manly is offering Guac $6.8M for 8 years… and he has played 2 games for Tonga and best place the team has finished with him in the team is 6th…

Two takeaways:
1. Manly is loose with cash and not afraid to sign our salary cap away for the next decade
2. Jeez the riff got a bargain deal…

Manly is offering Guac $6.8M for 8 years… and he has played 2 games for Tonga and best place the team has finished with him in the team is 6th…

Two takeaways:
1. Manly is loose with cash and not afraid to sign our salary cap away for the next decade
I don't get the 'x team has only finished in x position with x player in the squad' argument. Bula has only ever won a spoon, does that make him terrible? Correlation does not equal causation.

That Martin contract is one of the all time great bargains and shows how success/culture/comradery can benefit a club.

I don't get the 'x team has only finished in x position with x player in the squad' argument. Bula has only ever won a spoon, does that make him terrible? Correlation does not equal causation.

That Martin contract is one of the all time great bargains and shows how success/culture/comradery can benefit a club.
It is not my sole argument…

Guac is a good player no doubt but I do not think he has done enough to throw Cam Murray type money at him for the better part of a decade… jmo…

Two takeaways:
Both Souths and Penrith have better pathways for youth development.

No doubt… Martin and Murray are clearly the best second rowers in the league yet their teams are still smart enough to offer 3 year contracts so that they retain flexibility with their cap…
Martin & Murray clearly the best second rowers lololol! Yeah right. Gimme Ola a day!
You are kidding yourself if you think Ola has anywhere near the impact that Murray or Martin do…

I know who I would rather have in my team with the game on the line and 10min to go… Guac loses a lot of impact after the first hour…
Not kidding myself at all! My opinion! Like I said Ola everyday of the week! Just have a listen to commentators from all over the world & their thoughts on Ola mate! He & Kolamatangi run rings around Murray & Martin.

Two takeaways:
If the story about the mammoth long term deal is even accurate - the main takeaway is that Manly has assessed Haumole as being really important for the club's playing culture 'going forward'.
We all know he is a beast on field but there has to be more to it than that.

You are kidding yourself if you think Ola has anywhere near the impact that Murray or Martin do…

I know who I would rather have in my team with the game on the line and 10min to go… Guac loses a lot of impact after the first hour…
Both those guys are surrounded by a better forward pack than Ola is.
Murray has Cook, Kaolamatangi, Jai Arrow, Burgess.
Martin has Fisher-Harris, Leota, Leniu, Sorenson.
Ola only has Jake as a premier forward, whereas the others aren't in the same class as the above.

Both those guys are surrounded by a better forward pack than Ola is.
Murray has Cook, Kaolamatangi, Jai Arrow, Burgess.
Martin has Fisher-Harris, Leota, Leniu, Sorenson.
Ola only has Jake as a premier forward, whereas the others aren't in the same class as the above.
Cannot argue that… I did not start out trying to talk Guac down because he is one of the few X factor players in our squad…

just do not reckon it is a win for Manly throwing that much cash at him over such an extended period… things change and clubs need to retain flexibility with their cap imo…

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8