[Resurrected] The Hill @ Brooky and other suburban grounds.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There should be a couple of trees planted at the back of this section to be used as open air urinals. You wouldn't want to run the risk of missing some of the action just because you need to answer the call of nature. Ideally the tree should be planted on the slight downhill towards the ground so that the fruits of everyones drinking labour can be shared.

One other thing that I would like to see is a return of the glory days of the mexican wave / post try celebration. This special section of the hill should allow for the launching into the air of whatever object can be smuggled past security. Roast chicken carcasses, coins and plastic cups full of warm piss are among some of my favourite items to have rained down upon me.

This one maybe a bit controversial for some, but I'd love to see flares allowed at games as well.

Open air urinals are a great idea but why not take it a step further. A no pants area would be great for those of us who are too pissed to unzip their pants.
It would save wasting valuable drinking time finding the trees.
Visiting supporters should be allocated areas at the bottom of the hill.

Chip and Chase said:
This one maybe a bit controversial for some, but I'd love to see flares allowed at games as well.

And paisley tie-dyed shirts with cork clogs, man

Stevo said:
Jesus Christ we're not Wogs

Hey Stevo, I'm a wog, and a Manly supporter for almost fifty years, I have never taken a flare to a game, nor has any other wog I know, showing your ignorance by generalizing, buddy.
Come to think of it, Jesus Christ was a wog.

I generally have no issue with swearing but as was the case at the Grand Final when a nearby Manly supporter's every 2nd word was c**t it got on my nerves. Nice to hear a bit of variety & actual thought put into sledging ;)

I like the way swearing and being drunk is being lumped in with public indecency and violence.
Some on here may be showing their own shortcomings. I don't think the original post had burred those lines. Maybe these people need to learn how to get hammered without becoming violent. Schoolboy stuff. We're supposed to be an NRL crowd, this is bush league at best. Take that stuff out to the mean Fiddler.

Peter C said:
Stevo said:

Hey Stevo, I'm a wog, and a Manly supporter for almost fifty years, I have never taken a flare to a game, nor has any other wog I know, showing your ignorance by generalizing, buddy.

Really? I thought he was an arab?

Duff said:
I like the way swearing and being drunk is being lumped in with public indecency and violence.
Some on here may be showing their own shortcomings. I don't think the original post had burred those lines. Maybe these people need to learn how to get hammered without becoming violent. Schoolboy stuff. We're supposed to be an NRL crowd, this is bush league at best. Take that stuff out to the mean Fiddler.
I have a sneaking suspicion some of these comments may have been tongue in cheek.... (except for mine of course)

Moondog said:
Duff said:
I have a sneaking suspicion some of these comments may have been tongue in cheek.... (except for mine of course)

Obvioulsy. My point is that I don't see the connection.
You could be talking about knitting and then start making references about snooker in a tongue in cheek manner but the two points aren't related and I'd look at you like you're a bit odd.
Just the same when one minute we're having a nice conversation about swearing and alcohol and then BAM! Straight out of left field, violence, vomiting and urinating are brought into it. WTF! I don't get the connection. If you do, maybe your violence and obscenity problem is more of an issue than my fondness for stumbling bliss and joy of the English language in all it's juicy glory.

Peter C said:
Stevo said:

Wogs - Italian, Greek, Maltese

Jesus - Jew...A magical one.

Duff said:
Moondog said:
Duff said:

You could be talking about knitting and then start making references about snooker in a tongue in cheek manner but the two points aren't related and I'd look at you like you're a bit odd.
Just the same when one minute we're having a nice conversation about swearing and alcohol and then BAM! Straight out of left field, violence, vomiting and urinating are brought into it. WTF! I don't get the connection. If you do, maybe your violence and obscenity problem is more of an issue than my fondness for stumbling bliss and joy of the English language in all it's juicy glory.

Agree, I never said I wanted to fight anyone, or see if I could sail a a yacht made from faeces down a stream of human urine (as exciting as it would be) I just want to be able to call someone a f***wit or wish VD on them without being harassed for my language.

Napper said:
Peter C said:
Stevo said:

Wogs - Italian, Greek, Maltese

Jesus - Jew...A magical one.

Duff said:
Moondog said:
Duff said:

Agree, I never said I wanted to fight anyone, or see if I could sail a a yacht made from faeces down a stream of human urine (as exciting as it would be) I just want to be able to call someone a f***wit or wish VD on them without being harassed for my language.

That's what the football is all about.

Duff said:
Moondog said:
Duff said:

I don't have a violence or obscenity problem.
Your "fondness for stumbling bliss and joy of the English language in all it's juicy glory" does tend to make you sound like a pompous git however.

Moondog said:
Duff said:
Moondog said:
Duff said:

Your "fondness for stumbling bliss and joy of the English language in all it's juicy glory" does tend to make you sound like a pompous git however.

I've been accused of being everything from pompous git to graceless bogan.
I'm everything to everyone and should therefore get my way.

I now declare Nappers original suggestion as officially approved.
Anyone who disagrees can f**k off.

Duff said:
Moondog said:
Duff said:
Moondog said:
Duff said:

I've been accused of being everything from pompous git to graceless bogan.
I'm everything to everyone and should therefore get my way.

I now declare Nappers original suggestion as officially approved.
Anyone who disagrees can f**k off.
Should do something about that obscenity problem Duff.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4