The hoops are back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was told last night that it is more likely our 7's jersey. I hope that's not correct as I love this.
However wouldn't you think the club may have done a bit more of a launch, than a photo on a membership letter, if they were showing off a new strip for the new season.

I was told last night that it is more likely our 7's jersey. I hope that's not correct as I love this.
However wouldn't you think the club may have done a bit more of a launch, than a photo on a membership letter, if they were showing off a new strip for the new season.
The launch will be coming soon. There's no point in unveiling a jersey without a sponsor on it.
They needed to put the content out for the membership letter so they had to place the sponsorless jersey on it id say

Agree, even this mob would do that,

Great. You can feel the legends from the past just by looking at it.
I did like the one they wore with the sea eagle on the front that replicated the one from the 60s , a modern version anyway, I think they only wore it once last year or something.

Maybe it's a trap! should wait until it's official before popping the champagne corks.

Well drink champagne anytime, but wait till the news is official before celebrating I reckon.

So the reminder email for membership just sent out and it still has the green blob on the paperwork. Why would be still advertising these jerks.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4