The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
@Ryan and @voicefromthehill , yes you are going in circles, settle down, shake hands, and let's get some passion going for this weekends game!!

And @globaleagle , how many photos, emotions ( or whatever they are called) do you have on tap over there??

Seems like you have got a bank of them to call on to cover any situation

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm 66...
All I have is memories!

And no doubt bloody good memories at that, but yes mate I share your pain, maybe the wife wouldn't be too concerned if I said I was going in a holiday, by myself, to Thailand for two weeks.

Sadly no such luck!!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
@Ryan and @voicefromthehill , yes you are going in circles, settle down, shake hands, and let's get some passion going for this weekends game!!

And @globaleagle , how many photos, emotions ( or whatever they are called) do you have on tap over there??

Seems like you have got a bank of them to call on to cover any situation

The intergoogleyweb is my friend! :)

It's been so long since I've had sex....I forget who ties up who!!!! *

*Mrs Browns Boys

Loaded dog

Well used Member
The intergoogleyweb is my friend! :)

It's been so long since I've had sex....I forget who ties up who!!!! *

*Mrs Browns Boys
vous dit - "mange le plot?"
(probably inappropriate to say that!)
i think it means "can I eat your cat?"

Last edited:

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
On and off the field Foran is lost. On form over the last 12 months he wouldnt be worth $700k let alone $1.2 million.

With the turmoil at Parra, with Fitzy and The Police being called to the club, I hope Foran decides to renege and Manly denies any request to re sign him.

He and DCE have caused indeleble damage to the club.

I think we'd sign him in a heartbeat unfortunately

They have both done more damage to their own reputation than the club who brought them to grade and developed them

killerspud

Reserve Grader
I think we'd sign him in a heartbeat unfortunately

They have both done more damage to their own reputation than the club who brought them to grade and developed them
I agree i think we'd jump at the opportunity to sign em. After all that's happened though i say get DCE fu** 1.2 for foz seriously. DCE wanted to stay he is a future captain and someone to build a team around, foz....i still believe signed well before we where told, let him go to the slime might get him back cheap after he exercises his get out clause when parra implodes, on another note strange how manly appeared in the telecrap with board issues blah blah blah everyone knows parra's issues yet its not flogged in the media every friggin day, they truly do hate us don't they. ...slothfield i presume is behind this...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12