The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Admit it.

The moment the Eels made their ridiculous offer for Foz, he was gone. Or should have been gone if our management didn't want to match it. All other details, anything he's reported to have said about Arthur, Manly, or anything else have to be seen (totally) in the light of that ridiculous offer.

There have been extensive angry attacks here on Foz's character, his loyalty, his toughness, his integrity, etc, etc, etc. There were virtually identical angry attacks here on DCE's character, loyalty, toughness, integrity, etc, etc, etc when his Titans contract was announced.

The forum mood for DCE has since shifted to an opposite extreme because there's a possibility he might backflip, and most of us want him to backflip because he's in top form.

Manly made its own ridiculous offer to Foran, multimillion dollar offer, captaincy, provision for his family's wellbing. They also offered to helicopter in Brad Arthur (remember that).

I don't agree that the tune has changed with DCE on this site only because of the possibility of a backflip. The tune changed well before the idea of DCE backflipping became a possibility. It was mainly for two reasons: the withdrawal of the offer to DCE which I think made it clear that management had decided Foran was their man; and DCE's interview in which he said that the innitial offer of last year had been downgraded and that he was committed to staying prior to that. Nobody at Manly has denied this, and it was confirmed by the Quantum faction. A strategic decision was made to jettison DCE and go after Foran.

The other factor in the evaluation of DCE is the comparison with Foran. Nobody on here now believes that he intended anything other than to leave the club. This was clear in his dummy spit last year in which he effectively threw his lot in with Watmough and his poisonous attitude. His half hearted play refected that. Only f.cking brats behave like this.

Nobody could say the same about DCE. He looks like he's busting a gut most weekends.

I think there's also a realisation that the Watmough/foran/stewart faction had been seriously scapegoating DCE, and this, combined with Kelly's idiotic dramatic withdrawal of offer, meant that DCE really had only one way to go.

Foran's bubble has burst, finally, and I think Manly fans have finally worked out who deserves support and who doesn't. DCE's worth as a player, not just his brilliance, but the fact that the guy has played almost injury free for the last 4 years, makes it a no brainer. Foran is starting to move like an old man. Losing DCE will be a tradgedy for the club, losing Foran will be a relief.

Anyone here who claims to know more about Foz's injury status/authenticity than Manly's medical and coaching staff is talking out of their arse.

All the rest written here is pretty much hot air.

• 👎
Reactions: Rex
Rex said:
Admit it.

The moment the Eels made their ridiculous offer for Foz, he was gone. Or should have been gone if our management didn't want to match it. All other details, anything he's reported to have said about Arthur, Manly, or anything else have to be seen (totally) in the light of that ridiculous offer.

There have been extensive angry attacks here on Foz's character, his loyalty, his toughness, his integrity, etc, etc, etc. There were virtually identical angry attacks here on DCE's character, loyalty, toughness, integrity, etc, etc, etc when his Titans contract was announced.

Don't agree with this.
Manly made its own ridiculous multimillion offer to Foran, captaincy, provision for his family's wellbing. They also offered to helicopter in Brad Arthur (remember that) and a free set of steak knives.
I don't agree that the tune has changed with DCE on this site only because of the possibility of a backflip. The tune changed well before the idea of DCE backflipping became a possibility. It was mainly for two reasons: the withdrawal of the offer to DCE which I think made it clear that management had decided Foran was their man; and DCE's interview in which he said that the innitial offer of last year had been downgraded and that he was committed to staying prior to that. Nobody at Manly has denied this, and it was confirmed by the Quantum faction. A strategic decision was made to jettison DCE and go after Foran.
The other factor in the evaluation of DCE is the comparison with Foran. Nobody on here now believes that he intended anything other than to leave the club. This was clear in his dummy spit last year in which he effectively threw his lot in with Watmough and his poisonous attitude. His half hearted play refected that. Only f.cking brats behave like this.
Nobody could say the same about DCE. He looks like he's busting a gut most weekends.
I think there's also a realisation that the Watmough/foran/stewart faction had been seriously scapegoating DCE, and this, combined with Kelly's idiotic dramatic withdrawal of offer, meant that DCE really had only one way to go.
Foran's bubble has burst, finally, and I think Manly fans have worked out who deserves support and who doesn't. DCE's worth as a player, not just his brilliance, but the fact that the guy has played almost injury free for the last 4 years, makes it a no brainer. Foran looks busted and stiff. Losing DCE will be a tradgedy for the club, losing Foran will be a relief.

DCE's worth as a player, not just his brilliance, but the fact that the guy has played almost injury free for the last 4 years, makes it a no brainer. Foran looks busted and stiff. Losing DCE will be a tradgedy for the club, losing Foran will be a relief.
A relief. Exactly. Foran is not acting busted. He is busted. Good luck Parra.

FB_IMG_1431772286382.jpg

Rumour on one eyed eel that foran is considering going to the roosters or dogs instead of eels due toehold way his brother was treated by the eels. Sounds like rubbish but u never know maybe foran is having second thoughts after watching how the eels are going this year.

Rumour on one eyed eel that foran is considering going to the roosters or dogs instead of eels due toehold way his brother was treated by the eels. Sounds like rubbish but u never know maybe foran is having second thoughts after watching how the eels are going this year.
He can only backflip and stay with us. He cannot backflip and go elsewhere. He must go to the squeals.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8