The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I've already said, this is probably for the best.
Keeping in mind we're no Rooters or Donkeys when it comes to a multitude of TPA's, we really couldn't afford 2 seven figure players. Most would be counted in the cap.
Of the two, we definitely have the better player in DCE.
And "losing" Hasson as well (you beauty) is just a little bonus.
What a write off 2015 has been.

Finally an end to all the rubbish that's been dragging on for far too long and way too long that our season has suffered .
But not too late to get something out of the season and that is to avoid the spoon . Hate to be the pessimistic one but top 8 is goone but glad to be corrected on that one

Can't believe after all that has happened, he still chooses to go to that pathetic excuse for a club. He clearly hasn't been gifted the same intelligence and foresight that his old man possess.

Good riddance. I look forward to his next upgrade in two years time, but from the other side.

Forans last contract with us was a three year deal. The last 18 months of his contract will have been unadulterated rubbish on and off the field.

I'd like a refund of 50% please.
The refund will come in the form of Parra, with a crippled Choc, an overpaid Foz and James "****ing" Hasson being terrible for the foreseeable future. Oh, then Foz at least bailing once Dalai is punted next year.

As I've already said, this is probably for the best.
Keeping in mind we're no Rooters or Donkeys when it comes to a multitude of TPA's, we really couldn't afford 2 seven figure players. Most would be counted in the cap.
Of the two, we definitely have the better player in DCE.
And "losing" Hasson as well (you beauty) is just a little bonus.
What a write off 2015 has been.
Yes agree with this. It's good news that Foran has chosen to leave. DCE is an X-Factor player while Foran is a very good player, but not worth that kind of coin. That's not even mentioning the emotional dip in his mentality and his football over the last 12 months.
With both those two there would have been no money left and Manly could well have been mediocre for most of a decade with those two plus bit-part players around them.
With DCE and some money to spend premiership contention starts again next year!.
Good result.
NYEagle

All the best Kieran, thanks for some great footy over the years, excluding the last year of course when you thinking about 'What's Best For My Family'.

I do hope the Dalai can take your game to a new level. And if not then buy up property and write your memoir Kieran, titled..... (well you know)

All the best Kieran, thanks for some great footy over the years, excluding the last year of course when you thinking about 'What's Best For My Family'.

I do hope the Dalai can take your game to a new level. And if not then buy up property and write your memoir Kieran, titled..... (well you know)
Title: Manly to oblivion.

I really cant wait to see a 5/8 who gets out there and has a dig every week. For Manly this is where the selfishness and self indulgence ends. Our management need to get control of the coach and playing group and make us work towards our cause. The lesson of the last year is to never let any individual become bigger than the club. We have some bright youngsters and its time to let them fly, Be gone Foran before someone drops a house on you!

I'd love for us to have a crack at Corey Norman. I never thought about him in our colours before.

Seeing him in the photo enjoying himself with our guys has got me thinking he may well be talking to us. Of course it could just be a drink with mates but he is an off contract 5/8 and would be half the price of foran.

Add to that the fact it would stuff the eels right up & it would be a good outcome.

Norman left broncos to play 5/8 so i wonder if its foran to half or if they are moving norman there.

I'd love to have him just so parra have to then crawl back to sandow or use luke kelly with foran.

Plus he'd be a handy buy for us.

Thank God he's gone. Stuff him. Can anyone please confirm that Darcy and Lewis Brown have actually signed with the club?

I think you'll find he's contracted for 2016 mate, not that it really means too much!
Wonder if the dalai knows he was out with robbo, Kingy, hoz and all those blokes? Who else was there @happymanly? Best if he comes to manly I would have thought

Norman has been playing very well for the eels. Dont see them letting him go though. Sandow wont be offered a new contract IMO

Thank God he's gone. Stuff him. Can anyone please confirm that Darcy and Lewis Brown have actually signed with the club?
Yes, have seen a statement from the panthers re brown, and bozo confirmed lussick on the radio.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10