The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My young bloke reckons he has seen Foran on the piss at Terrigal past couple of Sundays. His mate went up to him and said, "shouldn't you be in rehab???" Foran "**** off"

Lost cause, totally, would be the greatest waste of money in the history of the club if we threw a million at him.

Only ZtH would want that.

Shoe1

Journey Man
They were reporting last week that Green had just received his contract so he'd have to sign it, the club would have to submit it and then there's ten days. So I'd imagine we're still a week away from any news.
Also if it rained there would be no way the contract could be flown back north.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Foran has simply proved himself untrustworthy for mine. Sure he was good for Manly.....until mid 2014 when Gifty wasn't offered a contract. After that you could probably count on one hand the amount of games he actually put in anywhere near close to 100% for us (unlike the full tilt performances he gave for NZ during that time proving his poor form was nothing more than poor attitude).

Brad Arthur sure took his career to new heights didn't he.....

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
Foran has simply proved himself untrustworthy for mine. Sure he was good for Manly.....until mid 2014 when Gifty wasn't offered a contract. After that you could probably count on one hand the amount of games he actually put in anywhere near close to 100% for us (unlike the full tilt performances he gave for NZ during that time proving his poor form was nothing more than poor attitude).

Brad "the Myth" Arthur

Midnight Rambler

'Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnly'

I think that by not offering Glenn a contract, it shattered Foz's whole ideal of what it meant to be Manly. If that was the case, then I can't begrudge him his form last year, I understand completely. How else did he go from being touted as a ****ing Manly legend at 21, to horse ****, in such a short period of time????

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I think that by not offering Glenn a contract, it shattered Foz's whole ideal of what it meant to be Manly. If that was the case, then I can't begrudge him his form last year, I understand completely. How else did he go from being touted as a ****ing Manly legend at 21, to horse ****, in such a short period of time????

He joined the club where good careers go to die a painful death.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 26 15