The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m back baby!
Foz may have left but this thread lives on 😁
Foz or no we have a fantastic season ahead! I grabbed $29.00 a month ago 👍
You can’t put a good Manly boy down.
Cheers, Stu
Good to see!
And $29 is not bad! I got $20 (but that was before Des got sacked, we must have drifted since then) :eek: @:D

Good to see!
And $29 is not bad! I got $20 (but that was before Des got sacked, we must have drifted since then) :eek: @:D

SER8,
TAB has $23, Sportsbet are $20.
Both are still generous. We all know the season comes down to Tom Turbo being there but I’m looking forward to the Schuster & DCE partnership. I’m definitely going to miss Marty T. Forwards & backs look strong and it is the same lineup with another year’s experience. Looking promising!

If the Titans forwards don't aim up early and start backpedalling, Foz is going to feel the pinch, and will feel he should engage the line more than he should to compensate for lack of go forward. And if this turns out to be the case, he'll be gassed by the last 20min of games. It'll be a bumpy ride for him, but wish him the best, but not against us tho.

If the Titans forwards don't aim up early and start backpedalling, Foz is going to feel the pinch, and will feel he should engage the line more than he should to compensate for lack of go forward. And if this turns out to be the case, he'll be gassed by the last 20min of games. It'll be a bumpy ride for him, but wish him the best, but not against us tho.
They've a decent pack though....

That said I feel Manly and Foz parted ways at the right time. Mutually beneficial

Foz's wrath didn't have impact on us the last seven rounds. There is far more pressure on him at the Titans then there was with us. There will be huge expectations from the Titans.

Foz's wrath didn't have impact on us the last seven rounds. There is far more pressure on him at the Titans then there was with us. There will be huge expectations from the Titans.
I wouldn't say huge.
Foran is a wholehearted competitor and he'll be good for the Titans. But he hasn't gone there as a multi-million dollar superstar the way he went to Eels, or even the way Reynolds went to the Broncos. He'd be on a medium deal only and if he can play most games they'll be happy.

I wouldn't say huge.
Foran is a wholehearted competitor and he'll be good for the Titans. But he hasn't gone there as a multi-million dollar superstar the way he went to Eels, or even the way Reynolds went to the Broncos. He'd be on a medium deal only and if he can play most games they'll be happy.
I’m sure that’s the way the Titans themselves picture it but it sure as **** ain’t the way the media up here are, and let me assure you there’s huge pressure on him to lift the hapless Gold Coast to better things from their perspective.

I don’t live on the Goldie , nor do I buy the Gold Coast bulletin but you can bet they’ll be worse than their mates up the M1 the Courier ( Bronco) Mail, who have suggested he’s the most important buy the Titans have ever made.

I’m sure that’s the way the Titans themselves picture it but it sure as **** ain’t the way the media up here are, and let me assure you there’s huge pressure on him to lift the hapless Gold Coast to better things from their perspective.

I don’t live on the Goldie , nor do I buy the Gold Coast bulletin but you can bet they’ll be worse than their mates up the M1 the Courier ( Bronco) Mail, who have suggested he’s the most important buy the Titans have ever made.
My nieces boyfriend who's a keen Titans supporter said at a training day, that 80% of the fans were surrounding Foran before and after the training session. Such is the expectation of the Titans fans for Foran in the coming season.

Foz should certainly be able to still provide his good skill set and leadership example . Just anyone"s guess how his body is going to hold up during his contract time . Great competitor and deserves to finish his career on a good note . Not too sure if Manly play the Titans once or twice this season but have faced him in an opposition role in recent seasons and will be no different again now

Foz at 400 k is pretty good considering his last season in particular.compared to the othe halves he was worth twice that, maybe even more last season. His season wasnt cleary or moses but at least next level and he is a talker and organiser

Any player can have a season ending injury at anytime. One more season at manly seemed right with a coaching gig following if required. I bet seibs and flanno would want him even if the schus manager didnt

his experience, leadership and temperment is something we lack and those things separate pretenders/contenders

manly, parra, dogs took a gamble. At 350 ours was solid, at 1 mill…….yeah ….nah

fifita will look way better outside foz and on winger money for foz, you pretty much have to. Really surprised he wasnt a chook although you get the impression he wants to teach and foster rather than be the best back up.

Foran's passing skills are still top tier; his reading of the game is very, very good.

If he is going to be called on to make 30+ tackles a game due to laziness on the part of those around him, the Titans are courting trouble. I can see a career-ending shoulder injury on the horizon.

On the downside, Foz is probably in the bottom half of the five eighths in the comp when it comes to speed now, particularly over anything longer than 30 meters.

He's probably in the top tier still on will to win, though.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2