The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

David Riccio‏@DaveRic1Reply - Mail is Foran is done @NRL_Bulldogs. However, it would be PR suicide to announce it before Friday nights grudge match of the year.

Ugh! Can we please have an announcement.

mr seagles said:
wizball1973 said:
I thought a decision was due today?

The longer it goes on you'd imagine he's a dog.

Unless, it's an epic f**k you Bulldogs style announcement just before kickoff.

That would be great.
HE IS GOING READ BETWEEN THE LINES BOYS MOVE ON......

if he was staying they would anounce it now and not piss anyone around, if he signed with the Dogs i think it would be in bad taste and unprofessional to anounce prior, i support the dogs and hate loosing players as much as you guys.

rainman said:
mr seagles said:
wizball1973 said:

That would be great.

if he was staying they would anounce it now and not piss anyone around, if he signed with the Dogs i think it would be in bad taste and unprofessional to anounce prior, i support the dogs and hate loosing players as much as you guys.

Since when has "bad taste" been an obstacle to anything the Chihuahuas have done?

Vyssini said:
rainman said:
mr seagles said:
wizball1973 said:

That would be great.

Since when has "bad taste" been an obstacle to anything the Chihuahuas have done?

is that TShirt thing still Sh**ing you ?:flogger:

If he's made his decision, just let everyone know. Even if he is going, I'd prefer to know now than have it drag on and either put more salt into the wounds if we were to lose, or sour a win if it was announced after the game.

What does it say Berks??? No speakers on my computer at work.. doh doh doh :huh::bash:

not important wait till you get home or if you have an iphone it will play on it

A little bit more in the press on legal moves. The dogs are definitely barking.

Foran forced to stay at Manly?

Adam Lucius Sportal

Manly have been told they stand a strong chance of retaining Kieran Foran on legal grounds if they can prove former coach Des Hasler acted illegally in walking out on the club last year.

Foran has a get-out clause in his contract allowing him to depart the premiers if Hasler is not at the helm, and intends on activating that escape route to join his old coach at the Bulldogs in 2013.

It is understood the Kiwi international has - or is close to - signing with Canterbury and will wait until this weekend's grudge match between Manly and the Dogs is over before announcing the move.

Desperate not to lose one of the competition's leading players after watching Hasler and half his back-up staff exit the club following last year's grand final win, frantic Sea Eagles officials have sought legal advice to halt Foran's defection.

They will argue that because Hasler allegedly breached his contract in ditching their club for Canterbury, Foran's get-out clause is null and void.

Rest of article @ http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/foran-forced-to-stay-at-manly-173018

I read neither club expects any news this week (before the grudge match)

But there is NO MORE get out clause because Keiran is off contract at the end of this year

I don't want him there if its because of a legal issue ,I only want players who want to play for manly if that's the case let him go ,we can move on without him !

MANLY4LIFE said:
I don't want him there if its because of a legal issue ,I only want players who want to play for manly if that's the case let him go ,we can move on without him !
Absolutely. If your heart's not in it Kieran, just go.
Great young player, would love for him to stay but not due to legal action.

rainman said:
mr seagles said:
wizball1973 said:

That would be great.

If he is going to the corrupt bulldogs club, then I'd prefer he announced it prior to the game so I can boo him on Friday and yell out dog every time he touches the ball.
If he is staying at a decent club, I'd prefer he announced it prior to the game so I can cheer him even louder.

If he goes, then i agree with the above. Let him go. I only want players who want to play for the club.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
But there is NO MORE get out clause because Keiran is off contract at the end of this year
Next year berks
3 year contract
2011,2012 & 2013

ManlyBacker said:
A little bit more in the press on legal moves. The dogs are definitely barking.

Foran forced to stay at Manly?

Adam Lucius Sportal

Manly have been told they stand a strong chance of retaining Kieran Foran on legal grounds if they can prove former coach Des Hasler acted illegally in walking out on the club last year.

Foran has a get-out clause in his contract allowing him to depart the premiers if Hasler is not at the helm, and intends on activating that escape route to join his old coach at the Bulldogs in 2013.

It is understood the Kiwi international has - or is close to - signing with Canterbury and will wait until this weekend's grudge match between Manly and the Dogs is over before announcing the move.

Desperate not to lose one of the competition's leading players after watching Hasler and half his back-up staff exit the club following last year's grand final win, frantic Sea Eagles officials have sought legal advice to halt Foran's defection.

They will argue that because Hasler allegedly breached his contract in ditching their club for Canterbury, Foran's get-out clause is null and void.

Rest of article @ http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/foran-forced-to-stay-at-manly-173018
This is interesting, Kerian comes accross as really good kid and I think he would be torn between manly and the person who gave him his first start in 1st grade. I don't believe that he's doing the dodge like des did. Ofcourse he is testing the waters contract wise because he like all of us thought the out clause is kosher. His manager is trying to his best and up his price I actually feel the club shouldn't wait for his decision they should go to the Nrl and Schubert and get there ruling before he signs. If The nrl says its null and void then it's business as usually until next season and then we go thru this process again. Lot of things change in 12 months.

If this supposed legal action is true, the clubs making a big mistake. If Foz doesn't see his future at Manly just let him go. It would become toxic if he was kept against his will.

If he does leave I'l be gutted but life goes on. I'm just glad we've kept DCE and we can build our team around him for years to come.

If you look around the league no team has 2 superstar halves which we enjoy at the moment. That's only because DCE was on a minimal wage.

Also firmly believe Riccardis time has come and is a ready made replacement if Foz leaves. Wel all know soon enough.

Earnie the Eagle said:

[/quote]

is that TShirt thing still Sh**ing you ?:flogger:
[/quote]

Now I will stand corrected on this, but after searching different sites, I can only believe that the Bulldogs are even more pathetic than we thought.

This round is associated with Anzac Day.

Manly players will wear a special jersey to commemorate our past and present troops and all those mongrel dogs come up with is a blue t shirt that has nothing to do with commemorating the day.

It seems that Greenburg and his motley crew think that putting the boot into Manly is more important that remembering the sacrifices of our Anzacs.

Regardless of the outcome of the game, I know what team will be the winners on Friday.

[/quote]
Can't blame Greenberg for that mate, he has a market to cater for.
Ever heard the minutes silence at a bulldogs game when one of our troops loses their life? A clue... Its not very Silent. It's quite a similar scene when they play the Australian national anthem.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8