The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So it turns out that BoChocs is officially the LEAK - he was at Manly when it was leaking, now he is at Parra and the leaks appear :wondering: :D

We should have guessed when he leaked onto a Sponsor's window in Manly :giggle:

Sheesh, I put in a hard afternoon at work without checking silver tails and there's 103 posts I've missed already!

Keep him if he wants to stay. I'm sure we can structure a deal that fits. If he wants to go to easts, fine, but let's not drag it out!

It's a pleasant experience reading about the good times they're having over at parra!! This after a great win by the boys on Friday. Very positive weekend and start to the week I think!!

I reckon we are a chance of keeping him. There have been rumours for a while that Foran was meeting manly officials about staying so manly management must know about this. Maybe this is why we were ok with snake going to the roosters as this would have freed up cap space for KF. With killer and snake off contract year after next surely we could back end his deal or something.

It's a pleasant experience reading about the good times they're having over at parra!! This after a great win by the boys on Friday. Very positive weekend and start to the week I think!!
If we smash our way to a premiership from here it'll just be "normal service resumed" ladies and gents!

Optimistic I know... But still!!

Yes he had a great game on Fri but no to keeping him . We r slowly building for next year and beyond and it's getting bloody exciting but to take Foran back would be a bit of a let down imo.

Why? Friday night proves it.
How? Release Matai (if he wants to go to NZ); Mateo, Mason, Burgess, Hasson, Williams
Not enough cash raised? If needs be add Lui, Horo (7 players out surely buys Foz back in).
Loss of forwards depth? Not a problem considering the relative value of these guys versus incoming Myles, Lussick, Brown and rise of Jake T and Sao and returning Buhrer, Lawrence.
Loss of Matai? Obviously big, but something has to give, and Trbojevic/Gutherson are the next gen stars.
When to do this? NOW AND FAST. LOOK HOW MUCH FOZ LOVED FRI NIGHT!

Hard to see Foran humiliate Dalai, like he did with 2v :cool:

Parra's potential payout figure will be revealed by Hooper in the DT tomorrow.

Presumably it would be counted as part of their Cap, so they will do everything to keep Foran @:cool:

I still don't get how the Parra CEO could sign a contract that was not ratified by the Board @:rolleyes: Osbourne came up with that huge Hoppa deal, now Seward did the same with Foran's deal :wondering:

He may be playing better now but i just find it very difficult to want him at this club. He decided long ago he didnt want to be at Manly. He pretended it was a tough decision deliberating over his future. He strung Manly along into believing he was open to re-signing, when he wasnt. Our management got duped by him to an extent. My gut feeling says dont have this guy at our club, despite him playing brilliant on his day.

Kieran signed with the Vatican City team, however had a get out clause allowing him to backflip if the pope is a catholic.

Kieran signed with the Canadian wilderness team, however had a get out clause allowing him to backflip if a bear ****s in the woods.

Kieran signed with parramatta, however had a get out clause allowing him to backflip if the administration is dysfunctional.

I reckon we are a chance of keeping him. There have been rumours for a while that Foran was meeting manly officials about staying so manly management must know about this. Maybe this is why we were ok with snake going to the roosters as this would have freed up cap space for KF. With killer and snake off contract year after next surely we could back end his deal or something.
Roosters officially rejected the Snake rumor today.
But there was a Killer story early on about him retiring this year due to his leg problems. He would be on a large contract.

Interesting to see how it turns out.
We may well get to sign both our halves by Xmas 2015 !
Joker is a crafty genius :giggle:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8