The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find this hard to believe.......

Footy players at a cocktail party??????

What's the world coming to?

:giggle:

Said it before....if he stays (and not many doubt his talent) will he want to put in week after week or will we be spending hours and hours on managing the emotions of just one man?

At least dce always wanted to play for Manly.
Not quite sure why they even call it a cocktail party. Beer and wine is all that is served. Footy type drink! Good night though.

....and here's the latest on the oneeyedeel...
"Marsh i have great news for you, a very reliable sause. Foran will sign with the parramatta eeles, it will be a different contract, and he will have a get kut clause on the finale year of his contract"
"Good mews brotha"

"Kent is a goose, hooper is a knob, ikin is a twat, and half the fox sports news crew are wankers. This would not have been half as bad if it wasnt for theses muppets exasabating the truth and trying to kick parra while there down. They should get sewed for deformation of charachter!"

I have no difficulty believing this came from the whinging worms website. It is riddled with spelling errors. Devoid of punctuation.

I'm sure this was written on a Centrelink computer while he was waiting for his dole cheque to be cashed.

....and here's the latest on the oneeyedeel...
"Marsh i have great news for you, a very reliable sause. Foran will sign with the parramatta eeles, it will be a different contract, and he will have a get kut clause on the finale year of his contract"
"Good mews brotha"

"Kent is a goose, hooper is a knob, ikin is a twat, and half the fox sports news crew are wankers. This would not have been half as bad if it wasnt for theses muppets exasabating the truth and trying to kick parra while there down. They should get sewed for deformation of charachter!"

Wow, I think spell check just melted.

Hooper in the Telecrap saying it will all be sorted by today and Foran will go to eels. This involves the novel idea of Foran making a quick decision. Unlikely. He needs to get out of the bed in the morning in just the right way to 'make up his mind'.
Imagine if he had one of those round beds - ditherer would stress for life :p

I am intrigued to see the 'level' he will be at after 4 years over at Parra.
I knew that BoCocs didn't have 4 years in him, but his lack of form just this year is astounding:cool:

A decision today of honouring his (changed) contract, would be welcome :clap:

I'll tell you the performance of the team on the field this year probably won't win us a grand final trophy but the CRAP that's gone on off the field with our halves, coach and management would surely win us a Logie or Academy award!!!!

I'd prefer keiren wanting to stay, but this is twice now he has baulked at staying at manly. So best of luck to him where ever he goes.

But i don't totally buy into that's he's acted with class. At times he has come across as a whinging adolescent.

Whether this is true or not, it was reported he told Arthur he didn;t even know about the payout in his get-out clause. If not, then there shouldn't be an issue with that being removed from his contract with parra.

images

" Hey mate, you won't be the only $10 million Dollar Man at Brookie!"

I do hope it drags on so we get more of these incredibly sad pleas from the guys on One Eyed Eel. I mean seriously, from an adult, that kinda stuff isn't even funny - it's just pathetic. "Oh Foz mate, gee it'd be tops if you could come here..."

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 50
THe statement foran released on Monday about parra tells me that he has no intention to going there. You don't make a public statement like that, dumping on the club, if you're interested in maintaining a relationship with them. It was a PR job to pave the way for him walking away. And thats understandable cos he is rolled gold insane if he goes to that basketcase club. He should be thanking his lucky stars that he has been given a golden opportunity to renege without any damage to his overall reputation.

THe statement foran released on Monday about parra tells me that he has no intention to going there. You don't make a public statement like that, dumping on the club, if you're interested in maintaining a relationship with them. It was a PR job to pave the way for him walking away. And thats understandable cos he is rolled gold insane if he goes to that basketcase club. He should be thanking his lucky stars that he has been given a golden opportunity to renege without any damage to his overall reputation.
I'll wager that he will still go there. He is deeply in love with the Dalai.

I hope he does go if Manly are thinking of paying him the same money as Parra. Would rather a fearsome forward pack and a up and coming 5/8.
Yep, but I think manly should make a good show of wanting him to stay even though most of the planning has gone on assuming his departure. Which is reasonable.

Keeping Foran will actually throw all plans into array. Kieran has karma waiting for him. Bring it on.

Agree. Even If u take your manly hat off he would be insane to go to the eels. Understand he has a strong relationship with Brad Arthur however he would be far better off going to dogs or roosters for unders even thou we'd prefer him to be at the eels. He would be happier on and off the field.

It's so unstable at Parra. The biggest issue is the constitution and the elections which is not fixed at all. The current board is a mess, there is no ceo, they have major salary cap dramas and have a history of destroying players which will potentially reduce his next contract.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8