The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foran functioned so well since he was in the team all because of the quality of players around him who were so together as a team. He will find in whinger land that the medial will have them as premiers by the end of March, they have a history of folding when any pressure is put on them and an unforgiving fan base that has had to endure 30 years of mediocrity.

Foran you have won a huge deal for yourself but our fans wont forget how you played this club and ultimately turned your back on it when the club put its future in your hands.

He and choc should get a house together and make a TV show

It'd be like housos meet the odd couple, Choc and his criminal cousins matched with emo Foz who cries when Choc steals his hair gel and replaces it with dog semen

The opening credits would be choc cleaning the front window of the house while foran polishes his Brad Arthur statue, chocs cousin and her miscreant friend bash an old lady for pension money and as choc finishes Foran answers chocs phone which would be his Dr reminding him he has a facial appointment at 9am at which point choc drops it cold and puts his arm up and foran gets arrested for hands on the ball

How has someone so big on integrity (presumably in others, not just in himself) and keen not to involve himself in "political turmoil" ended up as the centrepiece of an ongoing power struggle at a club that treated his contract negotiations with anything but integrity and respect?
Hate to break it to you, Fozzy, but the Dalai wants what's best for the Dalai, not what's best for you and your family. At least the money will cushion the blow.

Kieran can form a new claque at Parra along with Watmough. Similar to the one breaking up at Manly, where Watmough, Matai, the Stewart brothers and young Keiran thought they ran the Club. Hasn't that worked out well in recent years?

• 4 Jul 2015
  • Manly Daily
  • Blindside

A TOUCH OF MAGIC

THE old magician showed he still has his bag of tricks and they work a treat at Sea Eagles training on Tuesday.

During a game of touch the star performer was Manly assistant coach and rugby league Immortal Andrew Johns.

The teacher set up try after try and scored a few himself, showing his students how it is done. The performance led Kieran Foran to yell out: “This is a masterclass.”
-----------------------------------------------------
Dalai will need to pay for Joey too @:cool:

No hard feelings from Geoff Toovey as Kieran Foran heads to the Eels
  • MANLY DAILY
  • JULY 03, 2015 4:07PM

SEA Eagles coach Geoff Toovey says there are no hard feelings with Kieran Foran’s decision to join Parramatta and he will depart at the end of the season with the blessing of the club.

It was revealed yesterday that Foran had agreed to a new two-year deal with the Eels after a drawn out contract debacle which briefly saw Manly back in with a chance to re-sign him.

“I think it will add some clarity, I don’t think it will take any pressure off him,” Toovey said.

“Kieran is a very focused and dedicated footballer and the pressure that he puts on himself is to perform each week- it doesn’t matter where he is.

story-fngr8iii-1227427221444

“I hope we will see the best out of him for the remainder of the season.”:rolleyes:

Toovey would not go into any conversations he may have had with Foran, but said he was a very strong willed man who had worked things through with his manager.

“I think all players come and go from this club in particular with our blessing,” Toovey said.

“Obviously it is great to leave on an amicable sort of relationship and no doubt that will be the same with Kieran.”:wondering:

Toovey said the loss of Foran will leave Manly a bit short at five-eighth.

“That key position is a vital one and it will be difficult to fill,” he said.

Sea Eagles great John Gibbs told the Manly Daily he believes skipper Jamie Lyon should be moved in there next season and Toovey said he was one of many options.

“He played there when we won a grand final 40-0 so he’s not a bad football player,” Toovey said.

Toovey’s most immediate concern is tomorrow’s game with the Sharks at Brookvale Oval and the team will be boosted by Lyon’s return.

The skipper is expected to replace Peta Hika who has a minor leg injury.

“We’ve just got to focus on winning the game on Sunday to be honest with you, try to force our way up into the top eight and have a chance for this year,” he said.

Toovey was very disappointed for halfback Daly Cherry-Evans to miss selection in the Queensland State of Origin side, but that means he will be back on deck for the Sea Eagles tomorrow and the coach believes he will have a wow of a game tomorrow.:clap:

“He hasn’t got a point to prove, there are no issues there,” he said.

Toovey is too nice about this, Foran took the coin and absolutely dicked our club around this year. He has been a disruptive influence and contributed to killing season 2015.

I admire Toovey's loyalty to his players, I truly do but he has been seriously let down over the last 12 months by the likes of Foran.

Honestly though, what is Toovey supposed to do? He is last on the ladder and needs to get the best out of Foran for the next few games. I reckon wishing Foran the best and letting him know that life will go on easily without him is the best way to handle it. I think we backed the right horse with DCE and with the additions for next year (Except Barrett) we will be massive improvers without the sooky attitude and dithering form from the likes of Foran.

This is what worrys me about this article.
Tooveys words “I hope we will see the best out of him for the remainder of the season.”

It should not be about hoping but expecting him to be at his best. This is what Foran has NOT done for a year apart from one or two games aside.

Our season is on life support and we need everyone on board now.

This is what worrys me about this article.
Tooveys words “I hope we will see the best out of him for the remainder of the season.”

It should not be about hoping but expecting him to be at his best. This is what Foran has NOT done for a year apart from one or two games aside.

Our season is on life support and we need everyone on board now.
Better than saying "we had better see the best of him". I think 2vs was sending a "don't forget Manly now".

I think the way he plays tomorrow will tell us what we can expect from The Most Honorable Man To Ever Lace On A Boot for the rest of the season. Here's hoping.

Toovey is too nice about this, Foran took the coin and absolutely dicked our club around this year. He has been a disruptive influence and contributed to killing season 2015.

I admire Toovey's loyalty to his players, I truly do but he has been seriously let down over the last 12 months by the likes of Foran.

It's sad that Foran is going, it's ridiculous that Toovey is being replaced. But having said that the club is bigger than Foran and it's bigger than Toovey. Players come and go, I find it hilarious the amount of people who fling **** on Foran for choosing to leave. DCE had his foot out the door made a mockery of the negotiation process and shat on both manly and the Titans. Screwed us for 10 mil and hasn't helped us off the bottom of the ladder and dropped from origin. At least Foran was fairly transparent with the direction he was going. Wasn't his fault the contract was atrociously handled and the media breathed life into him backfliping as well.

We are building nicely for next year, hopefully we can get off the bottom of the ladder. That can't happen with out both of our halves working hard and our forwards putting in the hard yards for 80 mins.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8