The Levels of Losing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
faithful said:
Interesting to see if the shoe was on the other foot with all the calls that went against Manly . Would have the media been so quite on a forward pass that won the game for Manly that led to a try or a glaring miss of a wrong scrum feed when the ball came off the boot of a roosters player ? Im telling you if we would have won the media bar none would have picked up every little incident and examined under a microscope to discredit the win but calls went against Manly so its a matter of who cares.

True that 100%
Anyway looking forward to next year. They can savour the victory now because next year they won't have the dream run like they had this year.

Of course they would. They have been uniformly consistent on 9 and 7 about the Lyon try, but quiet as a mouse on the forward pass etc that favoured the JBT.

I was gracious in defeat 2 hrs after attending the Gf but have this empty feeling all day today.

Its not good when the game was not contested"on a level playing field", pardon the pun. Those ref's blunders are hard to swallow indeed.

So my level of losing is probably 8 out of 10 today.

There needs to be some scrutiny on the nrl officialdom. Its killing the game.
Someone's got to be held responsible for this.:mad:

I really love that moment in time when you first wake up and your brain hasn't kicked into memory mode.

Everything is nice and wonderful.

The the brain goes....hey remember how Manly got dudded in the GF?

Remember?

That Manly lost?

In the GF?

Remember??

Stupid brain and its memory!

globaleagle said:
I really love that moment in time when you first wake up and your brain hasn't kicked into memory mode.

Everything is nice and wonderful.

The the brain goes....hey remember how Manly got dudded in the GF?

Remember?

That Manly lost?

In the GF?

Remember??

Stupid brain and its memory!

Noooooooooo! I'm still crying into my weetbix... Been a tough morning so far at work trying to avoid Roosters supporters :(

I just can't stand the fair weather roosters supporters, for example a 'mate' who I've asked to come to Manly-roosters games over the last few years, but he declined because he didn't want to see his team get smashed (his words). Even asked him to come to the GF and his response was "nah".
But as soon as the full time siren went, my phone went ballistic and the rubbish started. And went on, and on.
I can handle the fans that support their team through thick and thin, but not these wankers.

Anyways proud of our boys, here's to next year!

Spirit of said:
I just can't stand the fair weather roosters supporters, for example a 'mate' who I've asked to come to Manly-roosters games over the last few years, but he declined because he didn't want to see his team get smashed (his words). Even asked him to come to the GF and his response was "nah".
But as soon as the full time siren went, my phone went ballistic and the rubbish started. And went on, and on.
I can handle the fans that support their team through thick and thin, but not these wankers.

Anyways proud of our boys, here's to next year!

That is my biggest pet hate. Fans who suddenly are Roosters (or any teams) fan, when they win. I've got a friend who wiped the Roosters all year, didn't want anything to do with them.....until they made the GF....pathetic.

The other thing that s**** me is other teams supporters giving it to Manly fans today and yesterday. Like coming 16th is better than losing a GF?? I've had a few comments from people and I've had to restrain myself and say 'win lose or draw I support the Sea Eagles...unlike others who support their team only when winning'

I just think of the Rorters as not a real club. Just a team of mercenaries, brought together by Gyngell and his rich mates. I will survive on our victory over Souffs, at least a team, sort of. Looking forward to next year, hopefully without Wolfie and his defensive errors. Sad to see George, Kite and Joe go, but we sucked them dry really and I'm thankful to them for their efforts. Start again on the hill, beer in hand and a win. Happy days ahead.

Now angry at lack of media outcry over ref's cheating.

Not surprised though.

Between ch 9, ashes, bathurst, sbw lovefest, and anti manly bias, articles questioning ref's competence were going to be few to nil.

globaleagle said:
Now angry at lack of media outcry over ref's cheating.

Not surprised though.

Between ch 9, ashes, bathurst, sbw lovefest, and anti manly bias, articles questioning ref's competence were going to be few to nil.

The media and NRL got their fairytale winner, so they are unlikely to stir up a hornets nest and draw attention to any reff blunders. That would take away the attention of the win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7