The Loss To The Tigers Was Through No Fault Of Our Own.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not a chance, Bozo has done nothing but rave about Trent. He'll be going nowhere anytime soon.

Honestly, if things dont look up for barrett (and at this stage I am positive things will get better, as we are only 2 games in) he isnt going to last long.

They cut toovey after one bad season and he was close with bozo (yes, i respect there were politics at play aswell).

And if the penns have the chance to take des back, and we are sitting outside the 8, I can't see barrett lasting.

Strange comment, but I really think we need to give him more than two games before we completely write him off as a FG coach.

Agree. I'm no Barrett fan and always figured the appointment of a rookie NRL coach wasn't the stroke of genius it was made out be, but we should probably show a little patience here. Mind you, if we're still going backwards after eight rounds or so, all bets (and the gloves) are off.

We are well and truly headed for disaster........!!!! I actually feel sick about this.

Does TB have a brain in his head because that is just unacceptable. It was 100% the fault of the coaching staff, owners and players for loosing last night.

Yes I watched that announcement .... WTF ... people criticised Tooves's stuttering uninspiring interviews .... but really I thought TB was a 'motivator of men' .... totally lacking in emotion and inspiration from any interview I've seen yet .... and this weeks team selection ... god help us ... some obvious changes need to be made .... well obvious to most of us .... we have lost our Manly mojo ... maybe we need some of the legends to visit training & change room pre game to remind the or teach those that don't have a clue, what 70 years of spirit means on the peninsula ....

Whilst Barrett is a very easy target right now I would be seriously surprised if he meant to say what he did. I'd suggest he meant to say "the loss was through no fault BUT our own"

Buy hey, that doesn't get us as excited and riled up as what he actually said haha!

We lose to Cronulla next week then I'd fully expect Trenty to take a leaf out of his former team mate and coach extraordinaire Nathan Brown's book (at least he's got an excuse, there nearly all nevilles), and announce we are actually on a two year rebuilding exercise....so expect more of the same crap you saw on Monday night for a fair bit longer. Patience peoples!:sick:
I wish i didnt think this but i cant see us doing anything against the sharks BUT loose , the thing is by how much , very dissapointed in the way we play and the way we have no direction , new team or not these guys are first graders for Christ sake

We lose to Cronulla next week then I'd fully expect Trenty to take a leaf out of his former team mate and coach extraordinaire Nathan Brown's book (at least he's got an excuse, there nearly all nevilles), and announce we are actually on a two year rebuilding exercise....so expect more of the same crap you saw on Monday night for a fair bit longer. Patience peoples!:sick:

I thought you were going to say he should bitch slap the 5/8

Said to Matty Ballin on Twitter:

Matt Ballin
liked your Tweet
12h:
How does a team go from @mattballin9 (pure legend) to Api Koroisou? SOS Matt Ballin. Please come home !

And he replies in his usual professional, classy way:
Matt Ballin ‏@mattballin9 4h4 hours ago
@1Drizzt give them time together mate. They will get better

I find it ultra amazing that I receive correspondence from Donny Singe and Matty Ballin, but sure as hell can't get any communication out of the current members of this club !!

Just another insight into how it's not really "Manly" anymore.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7