The man has spoken...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry but why would you think fans get a say? You don't go see a movie and have a say in the plot.
A movie is in the can. A footy club is an ongoing enterprise that needs ongoing financial input, some I'd which is contented fans feeling part of the family

Sorry but why would you think fans get a say? You don't go see a movie and have a say in the plot.
As Football Club Members we are 12% owners in the Manly Sea Eagles Franchise - often gets overlooked in the Media that Manly has multiple shareholders @:cool:

As Football Club Members we are 12% owners in the Manly Sea Eagles Franchise - often gets overlooked in the Media that Manly has multiple shareholders @:cool:
12% lol so how much sway does that give when it comes to a vote?

Not belittling the whole thing but lets all be real here - 12% of 100% means basically no say...

A movie is in the can. A footy club is an ongoing enterprise that needs ongoing financial input, some I'd which is contented fans feeling part of the family
Again I don't disagree with this but so long as the club is not openly pulling a Major League then that will make most fans content. But what content means to the individual is subjective.

Manly fans have been spoiled to a degree by the "decade of dominance". Many now expect a lifetime of dominance and all the cards to fall our way and when they don't they piss and moan. Life isn't always fair. We've had plenty to celebrate this century so we should be happy but ****, we lose two halves and its the end of the world...

Or we rebuild and start over. That prospect excites me more than lingering, making the finals and doing nothing.

All we know is what gets confirmed by the club. Joe Kelly said he'd resign the youngsters a few weeks after the Canberra game. Took a week or two longer but done. He said he'd sign some world class players by some time in May - based on what he's promised and delivered on, he's owed the benefit of the doubt in my mind. Naturally people will then bring up the halves signed by Christmas bull**** but that to me was out of his hands. DCE was wringing every last cent out of people and chasing his 2 year option and Foz was full of **** and stringing us along. Out of Joe's hands. Believe it or not, up to you. Anyway, rant over.

PS All IMO/DYOR (that's for @Mavin)...

Again I don't disagree with this but so long as the club is not openly pulling a Major League then that will make most fans content. But what content means to the individual is subjective.

Manly fans have been spoiled to a degree by the "decade of dominance". Many now expect a lifetime of dominance and all the cards to fall our way and when they don't they piss and moan. Life isn't always fair. We've had plenty to celebrate this century so we should be happy but ****, we lose two halves and its the end of the world...

Or we rebuild and start over. That prospect excites me more than lingering, making the finals and doing nothing.

All we know is what gets confirmed by the club. Joe Kelly said he'd resign the youngsters a few weeks after the Canberra game. Took a week or two longer but done. He said he'd sign some world class players by some time in May - based on what he's promised and delivered on, he's owed the benefit of the doubt in my mind. Naturally people will then bring up the halves signed by Christmas bull**** but that to me was out of his hands. DCE was wringing every last cent out of people and chasing his 2 year option and Foz was full of **** and stringing us along. Out of Joe's hands. Believe it or not, up to you. Anyway, rant over.

PS All IMO/DYOR (that's for @Mavin)...
Agree with you here Loobs. I've thought for a while that all the hand wringing over halves is a little out of whack.
Whoever we get, it's time to just roll up our sleeves and put in the work. The reason everyone began hating Manly goes back to Roy Masters and us buying Wests big three back in the Seventies. We're not that team anymore and haven't been for a long time. I'd love it if we got a couple of up and comers to fill the roles and spend more on a decent forward pack. For God's sake we have two of the best halves ever to lace on a boot to tutor them. We just need to have faith in their abilities. Now can we all shut up about the future and get on with making the bloody finals THIS year?

Agree with you here Loobs. I've thought for a while that all the hand wringing over halves is a little out of whack.
Whoever we get, it's time to just roll up our sleeves and put in the work. The reason everyone began hating Manly goes back to Roy Masters and us buying Wests big three back in the Seventies. We're not that team anymore and haven't been for a long time. I'd love it if we got a couple of up and comers to fill the roles and spend more on a decent forward pack. For God's sake we have two of the best halves ever to lace on a boot to tutor them. We just need to have faith in their abilities. Now can we all shut up about the future and get on with making the bloody finals THIS year?
I'd love to feel that excitement of 05/06/07 again when started to take form and make a run at the top. Would further love it all to culminate in an 08 style finish but I'll take 2011. So long as we are building and you can see it coming together colour me happy...

Should be plenty of halves options in the qld cup. Then just buy a better forward pack. The dogs show that average halves are good behind a top 4 pack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4