The Manly Way

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All the pre season chest pumping and high fives might be great PR but it'll take 1 performance of below par rubbish to throw it all in the trash. Lot of pressure to perform tomorrow. No excuses they need to win. Throw up more of last years defensive rubbish otherwise The Manly Way will just be another cliche catch phrase with no meaning.

All the pre season chest pumping and high fives might be great PR but it'll take 1 performance of below par rubbish to throw it all in the trash. Lot of pressure to perform tomorrow. No excuses they need to win. Throw up more of last years defensive rubbish otherwise The Manly Way will just be another cliche catch phrase with no meaning.
It is the way of the future, and to be honest, has nothing to do with on field performances.

We live in a world of content and all clubs and sports need to be looking at ways to engage and deliver content to their fans.

Finishing 3rd or 13th has no bearing on the success or the Manly Way and should have no bearing on future similiar endeavours.

The Manly Way is Back
With Back to Back Manly Wins
It is Early Days
But it is HAPPY DAYS for all Manly people
1710736004060.png

Finishing 3rd or 13th has no bearing on the success or the Manly Way and should have no bearing on future similiar endeavours.
I have never heard anything more absurd and ridiculous in my life

Show me any professional sporting code that persists with a coach or CEO that keeps failing to deliver success on the field

I think you should join these two blokes with similar endeavours and start your new Claytons club feathered friend
1710738631421.png

Taking away the Winning spirit of Manly
Is like Ripping apart our Great Sea eagles Wings

What does the Manly Way really Mean ?
It Means Great Manly teams Always Find a Way and WIN !

What Great Manly Photo
What a Great Manly Win
1711077044374.png

Just got through watching the Las Vegas Special. I'm guessing Fox League have the broadcast rights to the fan fest and games as only minimal of both were shown.

Have to agree with @Will on the hill ... its release would have been better had it at least come out before last Sunday's game.

What a fantastic docuseries. Never would we have got this type of inside access with Des coaching. Des always had this stick on being secretive, not giving away much and the whole under the radar thing. So we would never dream of having content like this with him at the club. So have to give props to Seibs for allowing this for the fans.

All 8 episodes were detailed, edited really well and makes us all so excited for this year. It's great marketing for not only the club, but for the entire sport. This and the Penrith doco and a couple of other pre season videos from other clubs have been essesntial content for the game to grow. We need more like this.

What a fantastic docuseries. Never would we have got this type of inside access with Des coaching.
Thank you for your point of view @Remy
Dessie at his peak Blew the storm away to a record breaking 40 points to nil Grand final win that still remains the Benchmark Win to this very day
No Netflix Series compares
Nothing is as Fantastic as a Manly Grand final Win

To put things in Perspective ...
The Panthers have 3 straight Grand final wins in a row and are going for a 4th, Now that is fantastic
Compare that to our Netflix series

Last edited:
Just watched the Vegas ep. I think it's the best out of all of them. Really enjoyable

DCE will be a future Manly first grade coach.
The best Vegas clip and the one that counts in this years comp results was the resounding win against the rabbits

The Great articulate and Inspiring Leader of the QLD and Manly Maroons was always destined to be a leader of Men

Last edited:
I get no kick from Netflix
Kardashian TV series dont thrill me at all
So tell me why should it be true
That I get a kick of of You ......
and that is Manly Premiership Winning Heroes
The Pinnacle of Manly Greatness

Real Manly Games ,
Real Grand Final Manly Wins
Real Grand Final Manly Players
The Reality of Club Greatness
1711145416301.png

Excitement Perspective time ........
What would we rather watch
A Manly Vegas Netflix series
Or a 2024 Manly Grand final win against the Panthers ?
Bring on the Panthers !
Bring on the Manly 2024 Premiers !

Lets Hope we continue with our Manly Way . The Manly Winning Way and devour the eels on their home ground and get 2 Real competition points

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8