The mole reports manly interested in idris

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we would be lookin at him as an impact back rower

Someone with his size and offloading skills doesn't come along that often, used in 20min bursts off the bench he could be a real X factor player in the 2nd row

Guys, it's obvious what is going on here. Our management team are playing Supercoach and are looking at who is scoring well - Idris racked up 135 points last game, so obviously that makes him our next signing. Based on this, Pat Richards and Segeyaro are specials to be in the Maroon and White next year. Additionally, Tom Sangster will be taking over from Toovey as head coach....you heard it here first.

Last edited:
I think we get Joey to teach Idris how to play 5/8 the way Foran does,running and a few kicks and passes

Could trample blokes and slip the line pass out, which by the way looks good but in reality kids can do it it's that easy, you just gotta be ready to take a hit

Sounds like Wally Lewis to me

He would be a goodimpact second rower , 20 minutes per half but hispay packet wont reflect his contribution so no thanks. He reminds me of benji marshall, probably the bench player in the game but gets paid like a starting quarterback so they start him and he loses his impact and sucks up too much coin

I think we get Joey to teach Idris how to play 5/8 the way Foran does,running and a few kicks and passes

Could trample blokes and slip the line pass out, which by the way looks good but in reality kids can do it it's that easy, you just gotta be ready to take a hit

Sounds like Wally Lewis to me
we've got mateo for that already

The Lurker from Sportal reported that Maloney is set to resign at the Roosters for another 2 years.

We should keep making dummy offers to expensive players available on the market; without having any genuine interest in signing them.

As Arko said, what's good for the goose is good for the gander; other clubs have been driving up our price tags for years.

yeh nah. theres no need to sign centres until matai or lyon retires, and when/if lyon goes to 6 next year (hope he does) taufua and gutho should be given the number 3 shirt. If we were to sign a centre the only acception would really be joey leilua

Idris would never leave Penrith to come to Manly on the provision that he has to work twice as hard whilst on the field, but he is only going to be out there for half the game. He gets to enjoy the entire 80 minutes as it stands, and go looking for the ball when it suits him, or if it happens to come down his edge.

Idris is a nice bloke - but no thanks - not unless we can get a blood transfusion from Hoppa Snr into him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7