The moment Manly's season really died.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly was gone at the Gold Coast in round 24. Was at that game and thought that we were in trouble.

We then got belted by Parra and got lucky against Penrith and got belted by the Cowboys.

Even without the injuries/suspensions, I don't think we would have made much more of an impact not this years finals series.

It hasn't been mentioned much but in hindsight Kite has been a huge loss. King tried his guts out but his body wasn't quite up to it. Coincidence that Kite's new team has gone to another level?

Looks like Foran is going to the warriors now. That is about 6 clubs he is supposedly going to in 2016 so he will be a very busy person

Will the drama ever end at Manly?

Stand-by for more drama out of Manly as the lid is lifted further on the divisions within the club.

The circumstances surrounding Glenn Stewart's departure are set to be spelt out in greater detail and there is increasing talk of Kieran Foran's displeasure and desire to leave at the end of next year.

The Warriors will make a BIG play for the Kiwi international.

At least Manly's Mad Monday (or Sunday as it turned out) went off without any blow-ups...as far as we know.

The players caught up at Tom Symonds' place to drown their sorrows after the loss to Canterbury.

We were unable to establish if there were two separate end-of-season parties planned to keep warring factions at bay, but it wouldn't have been a bad idea.

What a drama filled article that was !!

Shock horror a club might be interested in Foran. And the drama of the lads going to Tom Symonds house too, really suspenseful stuff. Really lucky that Mad Monday didn't blow up considering it was held at a Gingers place

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7