The Moylan Rage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
BBQ is Maloney. On the footy show he revealed his mum walked in on him "BBQing alone" (spanking the monkey) and the nickname was born.

9 announcing that Moylan is staying and that the Riff have told all other Clubs to leave him alone @:cool:

And that was a complete waste of time, effort and energy on this site. To be fair, not what we needed.
1. Blake Green is gold (so to speak - hehehehe)
2. Tom Wright with some nurturing / fostering will be gold.
3. Luke Metcalf is an amazing NYC 1/2, and will be chomping at the bit
4. We still have Jackson Hastings (if he doesn't go to the Storm)
5. We still have Cameron Cullen IF all of the above falls to the wayside.

This from Fox/Nine:

IMG_3095.jpg

Not happening I think. I guess we just pin a lot of hope on those kids coming through?
Seems that way I imagine. I don't know why our strategy for big name recruits is to wait at season end til sides get to over there cap. Surely this is not we think will work all the time

Not happening I think. I guess we just pin a lot of hope on those kids coming through?

I think Thompson actually will end up with us. He’s been pretty active on social media stressing he doesn’t know what’s happening for next year. It’s the dragons that want to push him out not the other way, like with Moylan, so highly unlikely he’ll be at the dragons.

Lol@Panfers

Can’t get on with the coach so they’ll sit a million dollar a year player on the sideline, due to an insane transfer fee.

Good luck with that Choccy Soldiers.

And that was a complete waste of time, effort and energy on this site. To be fair, not what we needed.
1. Blake Green is gold (so to speak - hehehehe)
2. Tom Wright with some nurturing / fostering will be gold.
3. Luke Metcalf is an amazing NYC 1/2, and will be chomping at the bit
4. We still have Jackson Hastings (if he doesn't go to the Storm)
5. We still have Cameron Cullen IF all of the above falls to the wayside.
Have to agree, @Snake's comments "it's in the bag" or whatever (now seemingly deleted) are borderline trolling. I actually believed his hype and it seems it was never going to eventuate.

Lol@Panfers

Can’t get on with the coach so they’ll sit a million dollar a year player on the sideline, due to an insane transfer fee.

Good luck with that Choccy Soldiers.
I love it - hey former captain, you don't want to be here and you don't get on with the coach so we're going to make it impossible for you to leave because we somehow came to the conclusion this set of factors will almost certainly bring out your best form!

I love it - hey former captain, you don't want to be here and you don't get on with the coach so we're going to make it impossible for you to leave because we somehow came to the conclusion this set of factors will almost certainly bring out your best form!

Set for a MASSIVE **** fight!

NEW FACES ON THE HORIZON

THE Sea Eagles have completed several signings recently which will be announced in the next week.

Stay tuned.

Peter Peters is a media and sales consultant with the Sea Eagles

Posted this in another thread
From tomorrow's manly daily
Think this time next week we will have a few new faces in our squad. Who they are I don't know.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10