The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The title says it all.
If he is not capable to be the player that he was and help us win another title than there should be no new contact for him

We need to live up to our Legendary clubs high standards

Manly stands for Magnificence . Manly does not stand for Mediocre

The Manly Sea eagles are not a sacred hearts community boys club

We are a proud and professional winning club

Where only the best will ever do to do us proud

I agree. He's a talented kid . He had a great game yesterday.. I'm not bagging him at all... It's just something I've noticed when he plays. 90% of his passes are no look passes and it's not needed every time .
Tricks like that are great and work when pulled out at the right time, but lose their impact when used as much as he does currently
And how long will it take for the opposition to get in the position to take his pass as intercept , its a regular occurrence they will wait for it.

I agree. He's a talented kid . He had a great game yesterday.. I'm not bagging him at all... It's just something I've noticed when he plays. 90% of his passes are no look passes and it's not needed every time .
Tricks like that are great and work when pulled out at the right time, but lose their impact when used as much as he does currently
Experience will teach him to be more selective. It's not just a 'trick', but an excellent skill in deception when used properly. His running game will also benefit greatly as opposition teams progressively try to pre-emptively pick it

And how long will it take for the opposition to get in the position to take his pass as intercept , its a regular occurrence they will wait for it.
Opposition teams are already reading that play, which is why it's broken down the last couple of times they've tried it - as soon as Turbo wraps around they jump on him. I'm sure he'll adjust and come up with better options. Kid has serious skills in his feet as well as his hands - and that's not taking into account his size and power. He's going to be a hell of a player.

If he is not capable to be the player that he was and help us win another title than there should be no new contact for him

We need to live up to our Legendary clubs high standards

Manly stands for Magnificence . Manly does not stand for Mediocre

The Manly Sea eagles are not a sacred hearts community boys club

We are a proud and professional winning club

Where only the best will ever do to do us proud

I agree Bozo. This is a professional game. Harsh as it seems the players are merely like pieces on a chess board. No place for sentimentality or favouritism. It should never be personal. What they do in their personal life is irrelevant except where it interferes with their performance on the field or denial to play through suspension. They are there to produce the goods here and now. If they cant then show them the door...or worse, transfer them to the Bulldogs.

Tricky part with Shu, who really prefers the 5/8 role and was being groomed for it, right down to playing along Foz on the left edge.
He is such a powerful young bloke and so damaging when running the footy first - pass second....is playing himself into a gun back rower right down to his rugged defence...
A thing I really like about Shu - he didn't spit the dummy and is busting his guy as he loves Manly and also has a high level of pride in his performance

1621593393601.png

Great article but I wonder if they asked Josh before posting that pic of him as a kid. Its hilarious!
Interesting that Bozo and son are in no doubt 5/8 is his best position. Also that he will be our next captain. Bad luck, Jake!

Great article but I wonder if they asked Josh before posting that pic of him as a kid. Its hilarious!
Interesting that Bozo and son are in no doubt 5/8 is his best position. Also that he will be our next captain. Bad luck, Jake!
Or you say the things he wants to hear because it might have been used recently for a contract extension.

If the weight keeps creeping up as it probably will he wont have a choice.

For now he can fill in at 5/8 and if he slims up and retains some sharpness then he might nail down 5/8 for the future, that is entirely up to him.

Would prefer him at his current size, not adding "fat weight" and be a ball playing lock/backrower with moments of 5/8 play.

Or you say the things he wants to hear because it might have been used recently for a contract extension.

If the weight keeps creeping up as it probably will he wont have a choice.

For now he can fill in at 5/8 and if he slims up and retains some sharpness then he might nail down 5/8 for the future, that is entirely up to him.

Would prefer him at his current size, not adding "fat weight" and be a ball playing lock/backrower with moments of 5/8 play.
Wow!
You don't want NRL player to add "fat weight"!
You should start ringing the club's with this information.

Have admired this kid's ability for several years. Some have strength, some speed, some tackling ability, some organising ability, evasive skills. This kid to me has what Lyons, Johns, Mark Ella had...time. It stood out from the first.

You can see opposition players stand back a little, uncertain how to handle him, what to expect. Its an amazing skill that leaves me in awe. They get the ball and you can sense they are moving into their own time, making it look like all else is moving at a slower pace around them. Its like they take control of the moment and is an amazing talent. I just hope he gets the opportunity in his future to use to it to the full potential because I can sense something very special on the rise.

Will be fascinating to see him at 5/8, must admit. My first thought was it will diminish our chances because we can't afford to give up any possession to the Eels, and this is one area Josh needs to improve on.
If he doesn't give up possession, though, he could even end up the match-winner. I won't be there but will definitely catch the telecast.
(After all the media adulation for Sam Walker and now Walsh, just hope he doesn't feel he has to come up with miracle plays all the time. But I think he'll be fine)

Wow!
You don't want NRL player to add "fat weight"!
You should start ringing the club's with this information.
In some players and sports "fat weight" is desirable to cushion impact and i think in swimming a little around the gut is helpful in terms of floatation(i might be wrong i just recall reading something along these lines a long long time ago regarding swimmers)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11