The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Concerned we lose the shoe now. Anasta on 360 seemed unusually sure of himself when he said Shuster to Tigers. Rumours Fulton wants Koula too. Ffs while we sign tigers rejects. Worst rumour possible.

You forgot to mention that the reporter on 360 Carrianos? said he spoke to Manly mgt yesterday they are not letting Schu go and it has never been discussed. They were focussed on getting Schu fit.

It was then Anasta said, I have a feeling he is going.

Schu is going nowhere and will play a great part in our 2023 when he is ova the leg injuries and fit - hopefully sooner than later.

I just think after doing everything he could to force the club to give him the 6 jersey, to turn up in the condition he is in and not rehab an injury seriously shows a complete lack of maturity and repsect for the club and its fans. He might be only 21 but if you aren't hungry enough at 21 when are you ever going to be?

A lot of people ****canning and writing off a 21 year old 38 games into his career

A lot of talk about Foran as well, and consider the regard Foran is held in now, compared to stints at the Eels and Warriors and the ending of his first with us, where he fell in with the wrong crowd, and couldn’t stay on the park at all for numerous reasons

This was the quote from the Warriors when he left

"He is the most difficult, rude and disagreeable person I've ever dealt with," a veteran Warriors official told me.

"He won't be missed by anyone at the club - good riddance."

Obviously some sort of wake up call happened with him, and he came back to us and was sensational, which shows things can be turned around pretty quickly get back on the right track

Will Schuster have the work ethic and attitude to turn it around, time will tell, he may end up another Owen Craigie, but I’d much prefer that time to be with us, because with any extended run of games and form, he is a game changer

100% agree. It's a real pity Tootsie and his band of so called Manly supporters seem to enjoy dissing Schu rather than supporting the kid thru this short term pain and learning.
It certainly says more about these people than it does Schu.

I just think after doing everything he could to force the club to give him the 6 jersey, to turn up in the condition he is in and not rehab an injury seriously shows a complete lack of maturity and repsect for the club and its fans. He might be only 21 but if you aren't hungry enough at 21 when are you ever going to be?
Lot's of ducks and drakes going on with this whole Shoe thing, no one really knows what the main problem is with Shoe or could it be a combination of things ie; finess levels, assorted leg injuries, mental problems or maybe taking to much advice from people who don't really have his best interests at heart....his manager..

You forgot to mention that the reporter on 360 Carrianos? said he spoke to Manly mgt yesterday they are not letting Schu go and it has never been discussed. They were focussed on getting Schu fit.

Schu is going nowhere and will play a great part in our 2023 when he is ova the leg injuries and fit - hopefully sooner than later.
Dont forget Anasta is in sports management as well.. also i believe is friends with Benji. He may hear things before some news reporters. He just looked unusually confident. Heard a few whispers now as well.. I hope your right.

Yeah it’s crazy that we invested in him last year and we are throwing him out this year.
I think that Dragons-Tartak situation pushed a few buttons. There may be a cost in the short term but it seems the stance on recruitment has changed

Dont forget Anasta is in sports management as well.. also i believe is friends with Benji. He may hear things before some news reporters. He just looked unusually confident. Heard a few whispers now as well.. I hope your right.
If you notice on 360 Anasta starts of with ...ok gentlemen, what have you heard/learned in the last 24hrs..and looks at Buzz R Lightyear, who looks half asleep then starts rambling on only to be cut off by Anasta who goes to his go too man in Kenty, to rev up the panel. It's all unsubstantiated rumours, lies and innuendo...

If you notice on 360 Anasta starts of with ...ok gentlemen, what have you heard/learned in the last 24hrs..and looks at Buzz R Lightyear, who looks half asleep then starts rambling on only to be cut off by Anasta who goes to his go too man in Kenty, to rev up the panel. It's all unsubstantiated rumours, lies and innuendo...
Yep Fox League and Buzz reporting Kyle Flanagan as a 100% done deal all week now have an article out saying Manly have gone cold lol

Yep Fox League and Buzz reporting Kyle Flanagan as a 100% done deal all week now have an article out saying Manly have gone cold lol
ha ha ..so true, same with Jack Wighton, Buzz and Carry anus were adamant that he was going to the Dolphins, what a big fail by both of these so called no it all NRL experts.

mate the floggers on 360 i.e Anasta are no better than the hack "journos" on the desk, they are just trying to kick up dust and stir up trouble so the clip can be played on their IG or Twitthead feed as a click bait.
As I said before sometimes condemn myself for listening to them, the controversy formula they use is very predictable when you step and look at it .

100% agree. It's a real pity Tootsie and his band of so called Manly supporters seem to enjoy dissing Schu rather than supporting the kid thru this short term pain and learning.
It certainly says more about these people than it does Schu.
sorry XV who is Tootsie ? is it Paul Kent with the silent U?

lol. "We're never wrong! The club must have changed their minds in the meetings we were never privy to, even though both sides said they never contacted each other."

what a special brand of idiots.

Yeah i noticed that too. His connections would certainly assist in getting information before others. It’ll he might just be speculating but agree that he sounded pretty sure of himself.

From a distance, he doesn't seem bright enough to figure what he needs to do.

So, we're going to ignore good advice from Kristie ... and just continue to make excuses for him ....

Talent wise he has the world at his feet ... the responsibility to produce is his alone ..
I agree that The Shu is responsibly but I do not agree that he is alone

The coaching team are also responsible to get the best out of their players

Both parties are accountable

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11