The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi Bear. I don't dislike Schu. I'm very disappointed in what he has done with his opportunities until now. Yes, I have a lot of respect for how Foz plays the game, though I also understand why he was moved on. Wouldn't call myself a "Foranophile". What I was when I posted was home after a big day partying and probably should have stayed well clear of here. For the rant without a filter, I own it and apologise.

Hey no apologies please. This is a debate, not an attack. You put forward information, I put forward information. Its what we do. Maybe I misread you a little. You'll notice I come in to challenge when I feel players are being too harshly judged. Did it over Gutherson, Walker, Tom Wright, Hastings, Albert Hopoate, Weekes, DCE and now Schuster. Its what I do, seek to balance the argument. I would do it about Foran if he was copping too much flack. They are all fine footballers, the cream of the game. Sometimes I feel we develop unrealistic expectations, interpret performances as if they are not trying. Gosh I'm glad I'm not out there. These guys are gladiators, throwing their bodies into the meat grinder. We forget they are people just like us with the same emotions, fears, wants. Best to appreciate them rather than bag them. But criticism is fine of performance, but not of their inner commitment. They all want to win. They all want to succeed. They worked very hard to get to where they are.

Currently, Schuster is leading the NRL in try assists per game with 1.40 (7 in 5 games). The overall leader is Cody Walker with 18 try assists in 13 games (1.38).

Will be interesting to see how it progresses. For now 5 games is a fairly small sample size. The main thing will be that he continues to take some pressure off dce/trbo and keeps involved in the games. Given our attack has largely faltered this season it will be handy if that number is maintained, but also he's been a bit like Walsh where he's at his best when he plays more direct and doesn't try score on every play. Dolphins will be an interesting game.

Will be interesting to see how it progresses. For now 5 games is a fairly small sample size. The main thing will be that he continues to take some pressure off dce/trbo and keeps involved in the games. Given our attack has largely faltered this season it will be handy if that number is maintained, but also he's been a bit like Walsh where he's at his best when he plays more direct and doesn't try score on every play. Dolphins will be an interesting game.

Always look at the positives. Tells you what a player is capable of. Negatives can always be corrected. Schuster has remarkable talents. They wont vanish. Nothing you can do can give a player in training those talents. Just needs to use them. Those things that are negative can vanish. Just requires work and commitment

Schuster doesn't want to go anywhere.

Tartak knowing this has thrown out a absurd number to the Tigers. If they bit, he'd have an absurd number to try and woo Josh into leaving, as they didnt, he just carries on being a scheming %#$@

Schuster doesn't want to go anywhere.

Tartak knowing this has thrown out a absurd number to the Tigers. If they bit, he'd have an absurd number to try and woo Josh into leaving, as they didnt, he just carries on being a scheming %#$@

It is about getting Manly to upgrade his pay next year to a mill.

Must think $800k is not enough.

Start a rumour he will be poached .. and see if Manly blink.

Another term for Tartak

360 reckon tartak offered schuster to the tigers for 1.2 mill.

Also okalatu and the fainu bros.
From memory I think they said Okahulatu could be a target ,I dont recall them saying anything re Fainu's .One point that was highlighted was that Oka and the Schu have the same manager to which Anusta sort of laughed at .They all scoffed at 1.2 m and I think Gordy said words to the effect that Schu needs to get some consistency and in so many words dance with the one what brought him.
Anyway lets hope Schu tells the manager to stfu and let him play some footy and win a comp with Manly, then he can put some lippy and heels on and go to the highest bidder if that's what he wants

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4