The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a nice place.
As for any other significance? Schu will probably have 10 investment properties soon, at nice places all over the country. I guess at least he is thinking of the future unlike some young players.

Agree, but why would your 1st property not be a home for yourself ... in say the Brookie area?

Does his uncle live in Newcastle?

Would it be unkind for me to suggest the KFC loyalty discount card is held by his mom?

I thought it was bad, bad, bad to keep making the same negative comments all the time?

People's feelings might get hurt.

In Seibold's pre game presser, he said that he has not lost faith in Schuster. He said it is not unusual for talented young players ro lose their way early in their careers and that it is the club's job to help him realize his full potential over the next 2-4 years. He also said in future Schuster will be used as an edge backrower & is looking forward to him performing in that position for Blacktown today.

In Seibold's pre game presser, he said that he has not lost faith in Schuster. He said it is not unusual for talented young players ro lose their way early in their careers and that it is the club's job to help him realize his full potential over the next 2-4 years. He also said in future Schuster will be used as an edge backrower & is looking forward to him performing in that position for Blacktown today.

Was Siebs drunk?

Shu is named at 6 today for Blacktown.

I guess we will see where he actually lines up soon.

Was Siebs drunk?

Shu is named at 6 today for Blacktown.

I guess we will see where he actually lines up soon.
I guess the logical explanation is that there have been players ruled out since yesterday morning & also that Seibold doesn't coach Blacktown. Regardless, it will be interesting to see how Schuster performs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8