The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I heard turbo was part of deal lol
This is just crazy
Lorax will end up at parra no chance coming here
There are 3 reasons I think there could be a kernel of truth here…
1. Our outside backs (particularly our wingers) are a weak link
2. The drag queens need a 6 - Flanagan is a better 14 option at NRL level
3. The Flanagan - Seibold connection (ie. Flanagan may have drank sime of the Schuster Kool-aid during his time at Manly)

Having said that, I still can’t see it happening as Schuster’s form and fitness are just not NRL-standard atm and (like him or hate him) Lomax is NRL-level all-day every day…

I have been very impressed with some of the processes Seibs has brought in… I know he hasn’t achieved success yet but the players are playing good football, seem like a happy group and egos are getting parked… it really makes you wonder how it all went so so wrong for him at the Donkeys…

I think today's match against the Dragons shows you everything that is wrong with Spoonbold.

Josh today with BWSE
Delhi Belly Poop GIF

He has to go
Just looks so lost with he his going
Unfit and not wanting to be here

He will fit in perfectly with the first grade team , as they were total schiit today.

So we get a loss and it is all on the coach? What about the wins against the rabbits and rorters?
I take it that was nothing to do with Siebold?
Get a grip, it is a bad loss but it is purely due to errors by the players imo…

Last week it was the ref according to all rhe bozos. I said it was totally the errors by the team.

Spoonbold is the coach and should have seen all the errors and made sure these were minimised this week against Dragons.

Yet it seems, he did the absolute opposite. Hey guys, play touch footy and you will be fine.

Get a grip. Yes, it is all on the coach when it happens two weeks in a row.

Well, by that logic, the first two wins are all as a result of the coaching then…
Glad we agree…

You mean against a pathetic Bunnies team and the Roosters where we had almost 60% of the ball.

The coach needs to be and must be better to survive.

You mean against a pathetic Bunnies team and the Roosters where we had almost 60% of the ball.

The coach needs to be and must be better to survive.
Went down by 10 points twice against the bunnies but still won… rorters have looked like a top 4 side and we beat them because we bashed them…
We earnt that 60% possession…
This team had an off day but has looked good up until now (even in the eels loss) and Schu looked lost, unfit and hopeless in ressies today but you seem to be happy to excuse that and want him back in first grade???

Last week it was the ref according to all rhe bozos. I said it was totally the errors by the team.

Spoonbold is the coach and should have seen all the errors and made sure these were minimised this week against Dragons.

Yet it seems, he did the absolute opposite. Hey guys, play touch footy and you will be fine.

Get a grip. Yes, it is all on the coach when it happens two weeks in a row.
Hard for the coach to minimise handling errors, Tommy, DCE had well below par games.

Bench was flat also today other than Sipley.

For me it shows why we need Schuster fit and playing as Ben T got pulled and Duck is not the answer on the edge, playmakers in DCE and Brooks were non threatening.

Hard for the coach to minimise handling errors, Tommy, DCE had well below par games.

Bench was flat also today other than Sipley.

For me it shows why we need Schuster fit and playing as Ben T got pulled and Duck is not the answer on the edge, playmakers in DCE and Brooks were non threatening.
Agree with the first bit but suggest you watch a replay of the Blacktown game… Schu is not close atm…

Agree with the first bit but suggest you watch a replay of the Blacktown game… Schu is not close atm…
Yeh I watched it mate and agree he isn’t fit enough, though Seibold has said that a few times.

Maybe a round 7 option if he is fit, my thought though is we need him fit and available brings another dimension to the team, the playmakers had a bad day and they will again having another option is a bonus if and when Schuster is fit.

Yeh I watched it mate and agree he isn’t fit enough, though Seibold has said that a few times.

Maybe a round 7 option if he is fit, my thought though is we need him fit and available brings another dimension to the team, the playmakers had a bad day and they will again having another option is a bonus if and when Schuster is fit.
I totally agree that he adds value at his best and hopefully he gets back there but I watched that game hoping to see something to believe in and I am struggling to believe right now…

TBH, even a fit Schu would have been just another headless playmaker out there today. Failed to play good hard footy up the middle and edges, and as is common, got into unstructured side to side panic footy.

TBH, even a fit Schu would have been just another headless playmaker out there today. Failed to play good hard footy up the middle and edges, and as is common, got into unstructured side to side panic footy.
Agree the middles lacked intensity, thought Sipley tried to get them going but it didn’t happen.

I would start with Brown at 13 with Jake and Tent as the starting props until Lodge is available.

You must not have watched the ressies game today.. I am not sure what you could possibly think that THAT player offers to a first grade side…
We urgently need to off load him at any cost...he will not play 1st grade anywhere. Hes heavy and slow. His defence is hesitant and without punch. And his normal circus tricks are slow and easily read. I'm really disappointed in him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8