The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We urgently need to off load him at any cost...he will not play 1st grade anywhere. Hes heavy and slow. His defence is hesitant and without punch. And his normal circus tricks are slow and easily read. I'm really disappointed in him.
Yeah there was nothing dynamic today but then the whole team played badly so hopefully he looks better next week…
Clock is ticking tho for sure…

If Lodge is playing 1st grade before Schuster then we'll know something more is going on. Schuster is already playing reggies and Lodge hasn't set foot on a the park for almost 8 months.
I can understand injuries but i I can't recall a time when a young marquee player has taken so long to regain match fitness.

If Lodge is playing 1st grade before Schuster then we'll know something more is going on. Schuster is already playing reggies and Lodge hasn't set foot on a the park for almost 8 months.
I can understand injuries but i I can't recall a time when a young marquee player has taken so long to regain match fitness.
He's lazy, slow and completely disinterested. Symptomatic of the mediocrity that has seeped through this club for a decade.

Never should have extended him in the first place. I was pleading and arguing the point last year and everyone said I was a hater. Could have had a Curran, hosking etc instead. Burbo ain't the answer
I was the same but when you hear the kid talk he say all the right things and seems really invested…
Maybe he is a very good football player but an even better salesman…

People will say what they have to, to look after their interests. This is a no brainer, I would think there would be smart enough people to see through this at the club. It has been a weakness of the club for ten years now.. recruitment and extensions have been questionable

He's lazy, slow and completely disinterested. Symptomatic of the mediocrity that has seeped through this club for a decade.
Agree Mick, he was like a traffic cop yesterday, waving his arms around and it looked like they were ignoring him at one stage. For a player that reckons he can be the best in the game, he hasnt shown any proof of that happening anytime soon

I can only hope someone is coaching him on how to play 2nd row, lock or off the bench so his preparation for 1st grade is complete.

The thing is, I am unsure if anyone is coaching him, let alone communicating what his role in the Manly team actually is.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8