The NRL Finals Series - 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone but Melbourne i hope the warriors get through & win it.
Really looking forward to this one, the forward exchanges will be epic. I can see the Panthers scoring early then by the 20min mark they'll start racking up try after try. Like to see Warriors take it out, otherwise, happy for the Panthers to get the 3peat..

AFB is the VB Hard Earned Player of the Year. Five Panthers in the Team of Year. No wonder they are premiership favourites.

VB.jpg

Kevvie's tactic of downplaying what the Broncs have achieved thus far seems to be working for him. He fronts up at pressers looking worried and pensive even after they've flogged the opposition. Pretty sure he's happy to play the Warriors tho.

So far a really boring final series. The result has been fairly obvious since the start of the season.

Last edited:
Seems there's not many tickets being sold for the Panfas vs Stawm. Giving thousands away for free apparently, with free trains too.
A free train with every ticket? That is very generous. Is it just a toy train or a real one? If they are real ones where the **** will people put them? I couldn't fit one in my backyard.

Ha hah NRL admin got played off the park by the NRL in crisis click bait merchants.

After all the made up criticism in Wk 1 that home games at Sharks and Penrith were leaving fans out by not making them play at the bigger Sydney stadiums, the NRL fell for it and put the Penrith Storm game on at Homebush tonight instead of Parramatta out of fear of getting slammed by media for picking the smaller stadium.

Now the reality of slow tickets for tonight is proving the NRL was right to have Sharks and Penrith at home in the first week, as hardly anyone missed out.

Even after 2 premierships and in the line for a third, Penrith clearly max out at 20K fans.

Instead the media are attacking the NRL for giving away tickets and being dumb for not scheduling the game at Parramatta, all because the media pushed them into it!

I know its petty and silly, but Fox do a 2-3 montage of teams celebrating GF wins from the early 90s to now.

Not one Image of Manly bar the Darren Albert try.

There was Tigers and Cowboys, Raiders and Knights, Panthers, Roosters, Storm, Bulldogs. There were the Broncos, Dragons they even threw the Warriors in who havent wone one...Sharks made it. Souths of course.

Ridiculous

Mitch Kenny does nothing spectacular at hooker but Penrith are still the favourites to win the premiership.

It makes me think our problems are the team as a whole, rather than individual positions...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8