The Owners speak

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Honestly how is what I said not respectful. Hanging on to this will only hurt fans and herself. Dragging alleged extra marital affairs in (I’m saying alleged because I have no idea and it could be defamation). The internet doesn’t protect a person from defamation.

I actually thought I was being pretty respectful and it’s my opinion. until this interaction with you I’m pretty respectful in general on this forum.

You’re the one that’s starting the disrespect. I consider what you’re saying to me to be one of the most disrespectful things you can say to me. That prick is a stain on this team

She means well but I read the comments and immediately thought defamation as well. @:worried:

For me I would be getting Toovey and/or Hasler but if they r off the radar we could do worse than McGuire he knows what it takes to win a premiership he lifted souffs from 43 yrs of mediocrity
Sheens has won a premiership with the tigers a long time ago,so not sure on him.
Henry he has done some good things and was only shot down by the Hayne Complain Train otherwise I think he would still be on the gcoast ,so that’s a maybe.
But surely sanity will prevail and Cartwright will be dismissed he it appears has done nothing absolutely F all in fact!!!!!
Lastly Barrett has for the last 3 months or so been trying to Rort Manly out of 12 months pay as he has had his eye on another job licking bee sting heads’ balls !! That’s an outrage , no wonder the team clocks off after 40 minutes as they know he has clocked off 3 months before them and in the process f”&$d our team and our year .i have been a supporter of his but now I’m really upset ,he can’t possibly have been concentrating on the team and now look at us playing off for the spoon.
The more I think about it I really think despite all the bad blood that it has to be Hasler or Toovey know one else knows Manly like they do, they have premiership s as players and coaches (Toovey was cheated out of his opportunity) and what’s happened with Barret should be the guiding light and an example of what not to do .we need to get a Manly man back in charge and then start planning for the next Manly man after him
The injection of a history of losing and losers into what was a successful culture has been like oil to water they just don’t mix.
Scott u know that’s the truth so suck it up vent if u like to Des or Toovey lay down a few ground rules even , but smoke the peace pipe with them , get one or both on board and then watch the fans,sponsors x players get behind u and the club and become the wind beneath the wings of the mightiest club in the world returning it to its rightful spot soaring as a perennial finals contender and premiership winner
GO MANLY!!!!!!
You know this the truth
The Penns need to bite the bullet and get Toovey and Hasler back. This is business, and you don't need to like a successful coach to own a successful team.
The only way I would like to see Henry is if we also signed Hayne!!!

Thankyou. Much appreciated.
The Luker obviously doesn’t like me or the Delmege family. Which is fine. We can’t be liked by all
I don’t have a problem with you or the delmege family. I’m only commenting on things you say. I think I’ve made that pretty clear. I also think I’ve been pretty polite in this most recent exchange and was kind of looking out for you in that you do need to be careful about defamation.

I support manly regardless of who the current owner is. I don’t mean for you to take offense to my views. I just won’t engage with you in future because me disagreeing with things you say seems to have been construed as not liking you or something.

Have a good one!

Anyone over Cartwright and Ferris. I'm literally gone if those Titans ****tards get the gig.

Never support another club, but League will be dead to me for good. Cartwright and Ferris have won nothing, flying in the face of Penn claiming they want proven success.

Seriously, Penn and Gorman can't be that moronic. It would be the same people, just different job titles and pay grades.

Tooves, Des or Madge. I could even bare Henry if he brought new assistants and fitness people.

Cartwright and Ferris don't have one drop of maroon and white blood. They have aqua and white.

A hardened, experienced leader, now the mid boggles that Manly Owners will try to find those qualities in the few that have been named. I wonder who the others are that are on the list that are included but not mentioned, Get the list people, we need the list.

Hi mate,

Good to see you check in from time to time.

Sorry to say that yet again I failed at the last fan standing comp named after your Dad.

Must be quite a few coaching contenders on silvertails for a start!!

I don’t have a problem with you or the delmege family. I’m only commenting on things you say. I think I’ve made that pretty clear. I also think I’ve been pretty polite in this most recent exchange and was kind of looking out for you in that you do need to be careful about defamation.

I support manly regardless of who the current owner is. I don’t mean for you to take offense to my views. I just won’t engage with you in future because me disagreeing with things you say seems to have been construed as not liking you or something.

Have a good one!
I highly doubt this Lurker I’m sure it was you who once said Max was a white knight while at the Manly daily reporting until you went to hang out with old mates at the Telly.

You don’t like the Delmege family and that’s fine!

Anyone over Cartwright and Ferris. I'm literally gone if those Titans ****tards get the gig.

Never support another club, but League will be dead to me for good. Cartwright and Ferris have won nothing, flying in the face of Penn claiming they want proven success.

Seriously, Penn and Gorman can't be that moronic. It would be the same people, just different job titles and pay grades.

Tooves, Des or Madge. I could even bare Henry if he brought new assistants and fitness people.

Cartwright and Ferris don't have one drop of maroon and white blood. They have aqua and white.
I got to admit it worries me that he has included Cartwrongs name in the list of candidates. Hopefully its just to keep him happy. Sheens is an absolute dinosaur who got lucky in 2005. Henry could be a decent coach, he did very well at the Raiders when he started out he transformed the Cows and actually had the Titans playing well until the idiots went against his wishes and signed Hayne. He is said to be the footy brain behind Meningas origin wins. But Madge is the one who is needed, young, smart and tough. Would love Des and Tooves as assistants combo but won't happen.

Buy The Manly Daily. Christ some of you whinge and moan about anything. FFS find it yourself, sorry I wasn't able to pander to your immediate needs
Alternatively, Google ‘’Many Daily Online’.

As our favourite meerkat might say - ‘Simples!’

I highly doubt this Lurker I’m sure it was you who once said Max was a white knight while at the Manly daily reporting until you went to hang out with old mates at the Telly.

You don’t like the Delmege family and that’s fine!
Wtf are you talking about? I have nothing to do with reporting or the media. You have no idea who I am.

You on the one hand accuse me of things and on the other get touchy about any suggestion of anything. That’s hypocrisy.

I don’t have a problem with you or your family. Although honestly I’m developing one when you start wildly accusing me of stuff.

I’m a male who grew up on the beaches and I’ve spent most of my life working for the state gov.

Give it a rest.

Wtf are you talking about? I have nothing to do with reporting or the media. You have no idea who I am.

You on the one hand accuse me of things and on the other get touchy about any suggestion of anything. That’s hypocrisy.

I don’t have a problem with you or your family. Although honestly I’m developing one when you start wildly accusing me of stuff.

I’m a male who grew up on the beaches and I’ve spent most of my life working for the state gov.

Give it a rest.
I think unfortunately you are being confused with the other LURKER journo who is an absolute knob end.

Give it a rest.

The lies....!

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/tag/lurker

Seriously though @Mrs D, I think it’s a case of mistaken identity. It’s a different lurker.

Hadley's preamble this morning gives it to Penn over talking about Trent not being there next year.
Stating that they had an agreement to say nothing for a few weeks then part company. He reckons it was a stupid move.
As is his move to rule out hasler and Tooves.
But especially supporting Tooves return.
Interestingly he left out the role his mate played in sacking him...

Give it a rest.
Just a post before you said you would stop communicating with me.

Would be much appreciated if you could stick to your word!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8