The Perfect test

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Saw on the news tonight that the game v the Warriors is close to being sold out, only single seats left, 10 days out from the match.

We couldn't get a better game close to the finals. Playing a team that is in form, will have everything to play for, infront of a hostile fullhouse.

Bring it on, I can't wait. Sledging has already started at work, 1st $20 wager was on the table today when a sales rep challenged me.

You'll win your money easily Kiwi. The Warriors haven't beaten anyone of note in the last five weeks, and they were lucky to beat a couple of the teams through that period. Their outside backs are big but slow to turn and chase and their forwards will be easily busted by quick dummy half runners like Ballin and Monas. Easy win.

I agree with the not beating anyone of note, but 1 of their strengths is the offload which we really struggled with against Parra. I am also concerned about the Monday night factor and also Des resting a few people.

Anyway here is some more news on the game
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warriors tickets have been selling like hot cakes ahead of their final NRL home game against the Manly Sea Eagles next week.
More than 20,000 tickets have already been sold for the match with ten days to go before kick off.
Last week against the Titans 20,609 turned up to Mt Smart Stadium - the biggest crowd since 2003 - and CEO Wayne Scurrah is hoping the game could be the first sell out since the inaugural 1995 season.
The capacity at Mt Smart is 27,000.
- NEWSTALK ZB, NZ HERALD STAFF"

"The Vodafone Warriors will be honouring the 1977 Auckland team that defeated Great Britain, France and Australia with a number of the 1977 team in attendance – and the Vodafone Warriors wearing a one off replica strip for that match only! "

"

Good to see them getting crowds though. To assist us in the win it would be good if Price could get injured of suspended. If he doesn't play the worriers are just no good.

I agree with the not beating anyone of note, but 1 of their strengths is the offload which we really struggled with against Parra. I am also concerned about the Monday night factor and also Des resting a few people.

Anyway here is some more news on the game
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warriors tickets have been selling like hot cakes ahead of their final NRL home game against the Manly Sea Eagles next week.
More than 20,000 tickets have already been sold for the match with ten days to go before kick off.
Last week against the Titans 20,609 turned up to Mt Smart Stadium - the biggest crowd since 2003 - and CEO Wayne Scurrah is hoping the game could be the first sell out since the inaugural 1995 season.
The capacity at Mt Smart is 27,000.
- NEWSTALK ZB, NZ HERALD STAFF\"

\"The Vodafone Warriors will be honouring the 1977 Auckland team that defeated Great Britain, France and Australia with a number of the 1977 team in attendance – and the Vodafone Warriors wearing a one off replica strip for that match only! \"

\"

cool another party to spoil!

Good news for the Warriors and they are definitely hitting form at the right time. I just think they are a bit weak in the halves and dont quite have a Grand Final team this year. They can definitely make a nuisance of themselves in the semis though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8